Chapter, 13. (Past time)

*kicks door down*

"HEY BITCH WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU IT'S THE FBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

".."

Ew, silence.

For some reason, I grabbed the baseball-bat he had stashed near his front door, Why does he have a baseball-bat stashed near his front door?

 I have no idea.

Why did I grab it?

No idea either.

I swinged the bat just incase I was strong enough to move it, Bad idea.

I kinda... broke his pastel-blue vase with lavenders in them..

The thing is, It was an accident but it also wasn't...

Uhm...

Moving on..

I'm gonna check everywhere now, Leaving the kitchen for last just in case I get distracted..

The dining room, Obviously noone here..

Oh god.. Why would he be in the swimming-pool...

Noone in the living room, Noone in the gym, Noone in the guest rooms, Noone in the storage room, Noone in the pantry, Noone in the indoor-garden, Why the fuck does he have so many rooms..

Anyways, a million rooms later because I forgot all of their names, Finally time for the kitchen.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

THIS KITCHEN IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL.

IT HAS A SINK...

SO SHINY..

IT HAS A SHINY STOVE..

IT HAS 2 FRIDGES WHAT THE FUCK RUI

Holy shit one of the fridges are reserved for 'Emu Otori' for some reason..

Do they even live together..?

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"WHAT THE FU—"

Someone literally jumped on me out of thin air.

"GOTCHA!!!!!!!!!"

A familiar pink-haired girl wearing a green sweater and aquamarine-blue shorts had me pinned to the cold, white-marble floor.

"...Emu?"

"..

Oops."

She slowly got off me, Extending her hands toward me to help me up.

"Hehe... Sorry for that."

She said, pulling me back up.

"..It's uhm, fine. Anyway.

Why the fuck are you here..?"

"Could ask you the same, to be honest.."

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN 'Could ask you the same', I VISIT RUI EVERY WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Well...

I visit almost everyday and live in the guest bedrooms here, Hmph!

I used to raid Rui's fridge every once in a while, So he got me a separate fridge."