Chapter, 00. - Valentine's Day Special!

He was back in Shibuya.

Kamiyama was resided right on the corner of his eye, bustling with students now that it was lunch break.

He hadn't dared to show his face here after the Akito incident— even after it was all proved to be a misunderstanding, and Akito well and alive.

He knew some people still weren't convinced, and that was perfectly understandable, but.. to be here?

He found himself walking to the building, now a gentle repaint of violet evident on the familiar walls.

Another thought occurred to him, aswell— he was the same height as all these damn highschool kids!!

Tsukasa had just came back to Shibuya for work, yet.. it'd be impossible not to be drawn to officially the most famous school in the city, aka.. his exact high school.

He didn't even know why he was going inside— hell, none of his old friends would even be there. They'd all graduated long before, when Tsukasa did.

Maybe.. that was precisely why Tsukasa was so confident in walking into the property, knowing well that noone would recognize the man he was now.

He'd made a generous living by now— plenty enough for the average man to retire, thanks to the 'incident' not spreading farther than his.. entire line of friends.

He worked as a IT manager, despite having about.. zero interest in the field, and you've gotta hear me out on this.. it pays good.

His eyes shifted from each group of students, varying hair colors, varying pitch— and he remembered his dream of becoming a star with his own friends.

All he could do was bury a hair in his hair, running it through far too harsh for the health of his hair. Which was now fully pink, by the way.

A lighter than his previous one, it was clearly a pinkish blonde due to him being unable to get rid of the other color entirely— yet it was pretty, and he liked it.

Soon enough, he found himself drawn to a certain place— the tree they used to sit at.

It now had none but one, yet during his school days, it always used to be filled with people fighting over the spot right underneath.

Here, a small boy sat, gaze unshifting from the sky— it was strange, for as soon as Tsukasa walked a step closer to the tree— he felt a strange air envelop him, flinching at how cold it was there despite it being a sunny day.

And though he shouldn't have thought this way, he wondered- was this why noone else was sitting with him?

Something else Tsukasa had to admit was, this boy was unbelievably endearing.

Of course, not in a weird way! But—..

It was the way his eyelashes fluttered every now and then, the intense concentration on the blue universe above him never faltering — even as he clearly noticed Tsukasa walking up to him, the gentle crunch of the grass proved to betray his presence quite well.

The minimal breeze ran through the younger's flowy, black hair — a delicate scene, if not for the weird sir that still surrounded him, getting stronger as he approached the boy.

"What do you want, sir?"

Tsukasa flinched.

The boy had a hypnotizing voice.

So fucking sweet for a boy, especially a boy his age, well past puberty — yet it had this strange rasp to it, one you wanted to hear more, but it sent pure shivers down Tsukasa's spine.