Chapter, 21. (Present time)

"SAKI?!"

"Huh?

Yeah?

I'm Saki.

Wait, How do you know me?

And who are you?!"

"I'm Ts-

Tsun!!"

"Mizuki's new best friend?

You're Tsun?"

"Not all that new, considering I've been friends with them for like.. 9 years.."

"Yeah yeah.

Wait, So, You know about 'her' secret?"

"Yep!!!"

"Alright, I see she trusts you, Don't call them a them in front of Ena though, Okay?

Mizuki doesn't really want her to know. Personal reasons."

"Alright!"

"Anyway, How do you know I'm Saki?"

"Uhm.. Well, Mizuki's- Uh- Showed me pictures of all of you!! Yeah."

"Not really believable, But okay.

Properly introducing myself,

Hey, I'm Saki.

Saki Tenma.

And you are?"

"Tsun!

Tsun Sasaki."

"Oo, You have my name in your last name.

That's nice."

"Th-Thank you!!

Your name is very pretty."

"Yours aswell.

Anyway, I'm taking it Kanade woke up late again while Ena was touring you?"

"Yeah..

So that's normal?"

"Yep, Kanade always stays up late doing uh- Honestly no idea, I'm usually asleep by the time she wakes up.

And Ena's basically like our mother here, She takes care of all of us, And yes, We all live here."

"Holy shit-

How many people live here, exactly?"

"Uhh-

Like, There's, Uhm-

Ena, Kanade, Mizuki, Me, Mafuyu, Nene, Emu, and Rui, Sometimes, And uh- Honami comes to work for us, Yeah, And An, and Kohane, Sato, Toya, Also sometimes, And Shizuku visits."

"Holy fuck-

That's.. Wow.. Just how big is this house?"

"Oh, You'll see."

"Who even paid for all this.."

"Mizuki, Considering 'she' wanted to design everything in the first place."

"Ahh.. That's definitely something my Mizuki would do."

"Hm?"

"Yes?"

"Nothing.

Anyway, Instead of just standing here and chatting, Let's explore the house?"

"Sure!!"

And just as Saki said that, Rushing down the stairs came a pink mess.

Huge, black, bags under her already red eyes, Crumbs of all different kinds of food-items all over her mouth and anywhere near it, Hair a total mess, Strands sticking out everywhere, And she had wrapped herself with a mauve-blanket, holding a bright magenta-bowl out, came running down, almost knocking herself over the stairs.