Chapter, 25. (Past time)

Gays I had written a draft chapter a long long time ago when I had no motivation and I never finished and I didn't publish it
so I basically left out a number in the chapters, it's chapter 18, I think
I'm saying this because I started from 19 afterward LMAO

also we pretend toya and akito finished their supermarket trip a long time ago and stuff cause idfk what you're supposed to do at a supermarket (no akito top for you btw you know who you are)

now on with the goddamn chapter

________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh for fuck's sake, Stop being so dramatic.. It's just a cafe."

I said, stirring a frothy chocolate milkshake with a straw, and pouring chocolate syrup on it.

"It is just a cafe. And it isn't Weekend Garage.. Ughh.."

"Here, Just take this."

"Ugh.. Okay, fine.. But only because you gave it to me and made it yourself."

"If this guy isn't gay, I don't know what is.."

"WHAT?!"

"Nothing you have to worry about."

I said, handing the cup filled with the beige drink, and dark brown sauce scattered all over inside.

"Honestly.. this drink reminds me of you."

"Huh?"

"Filled to the brim with light liquid, and then there's a really annoying dark side of it, Oh and cold."

"..

I don't even wanna question.."

"Hehe.

Anyway, Pancakes or cheesecake?"

"None.. I have a feeling this drink is gonna be the end for me.. And it's so cold for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON!!"

I went ahead and grabbed his hand from the cup, holding it in between both my hands, trying to warm it as much as I could.

"Was that just an excuse to hold my hand, or are you actually trying to warm them?"

"A bit of both, actually."

I said, smiling as his face turned a light shade of pink.

"Moods."

Suddenly, a new voice popped into our little cubicle at the supposedly 'new' cafe we were at.

A light purple haired ponytail was seen flowing across the room over to us before an actual person was seen, and in came the one and only, Rui Kamishiro.

"Fufufufufu~"

He chuckled annoyingly, twirling around with a.. really dangerous looking tray, and Akito looked like he was gonna die from anxiety anytime soon if Rui didn't stop messing around and shaking that tray, and so he held my hand even tighter, muttering prayers under his frosty breath.

"Hah.. Rui, stop it already. You know how it affects Akito."

"Aw.. But thats exactly why I'm doing it."

"H-HEY!! It d-doesn't affect me at all.. Also, you BITCH!!"

"Oh.. really now.. It doesn't affect you, Does it now?~"

Akito started muttering curses at Rui once more, as Rui took the tray he was holding and flipped it over, causing all the etiquette utensils, glasses, plates, dishes, and cocktails he had in his tray to do full backflips.