Chapter, 34. (Present time)

The two females just stared at the eachother for a while, in shock of how nostalgic this felt before the orange-haired spoke up,

"So, what'cha looking for?"

She spun around, gesturing for Tsuna to follow her as her attention fell towards her fingers. They were adorn with rings, metal catching the store's artificial light during the minute gesture, Tsuna's jaw purely dropping when she saw the shopkeeper's outfit behind the apron she had no idea why she had on.

From the back, Tsuna could tell she had a green sweater vest on— and a goddamn waist chain dangling from the side of her waist, with a tiny clock swinging around at the middle. Long, black pants gripped her legs tight— widening out at the bottom.

And the most iconic part? Her shoes. She had literal bunny slippers on.

Tsuna found herself in a literal fucking trance as she followed the other lady around, tuning out every single suggestion she gave her as she stared at the way she walked.

She looked so confident with her clothes — and here was Tsuna looking like she just woke up, her messy braid suddenly not seeming that efficient anymore.

She felt small compared to the other in her minimal outfit, consisting of one white shirt and a black skort, her boots were always stunning, though— that was one of the things Tsuna loved most about women's fashion. They had the widest variety of shoes ever.

"Soo, do you like the men's section?"

The worker asked, twirling around a strand of her hair as she matched Tsuna's pace.

"Mm?"

Tsuna found herself.. surprised? at the question, she had expected something.. I don't know, more weird? After having the craziest friends in the world, having someone ask her an actual question was shocking to say the
least.

"Uhh, yeah? I think. I like the women's section more, though—" "Really?"

The orange-haired girl's eyes lit up, meeting her gaze before she dragged her hand to the other side of the store.

The lady went on about her various tastes in clothing, asking Tsuna a bit of what she liked herself, and conversation went fine for as long as there was fabric in the area.

However, when I heard a certain voice, my entire mind seemed to go blank. The shopkeeper had asked me some question, but everything went static right then, and my entire body froze up.

Only one thought ran through my head right then, and I obeyed. Taking the hand of the taller woman, I ran to the side of the store where I knew the familiarly sweet voice wasn't there.

A glance back proved that it was indeed the fashion diva herself, and that Tsuna had done the right thing. Ena was right there in that shop, and Tsuna couldn't afford to go into any others either! And it was getting late, and she still had nothing to wear. God, was she doomed.

In the spur of the moment, what Tsuna didn't notice was the way the shopkeeper's eyes widened in horror when they realized who I was running away from. If the blonde knew better, she'd have made the connection between the two as the ginger-haired girl quickly dragged her to the men's section, going on about how a spiritual decision suddenly made her feel the men's section was prettier on Tsuna.

And that, dear people in Tsuna's head, was how she ended up deciding on a formal white shirt and bell-bottomed pants.

The shopkeeper and I grew to be friends, as well— seemed we both shared quite the similar interest, and exchanged numbers as soon as the brunette in the store had left.

Tsuna was to meet Mizuki in a few minutes — so she still had time to kill. Plus, she had to give it to Sato(that was the ginger lady's name.)— she looked amazing.

Tsuna's hair was styled to perfection, the other had offered to cut her hair for her and she accepted, strawberry blonde, with delicate curls at the end.

Her shirt was tucked into her beige pants, and she clutched a small, matching shoulder bag- accents of white adorning the brown bag.
Looking into the mirror, a white, silver pendant draped across her neck, a minute diamond shining through in the light of the room. She tucked her hair behind an ear, and marveled at how well the dangling steel fit her ear.

She had never felt this beautiful in her life.

Right then, an alarm she had set for herself rang from her watch, which meant that she had to quickly get to 'their spot' so once again that day, she skidded down the stairs in a rush, stopping at the shoe rack in habit.

Pulling on the white boots she knew she was gonna need someday, she checked herself in the mirror.

There was nothing she needed to change.

And with a smile, she set out for outside, jumping into the driver's seat and driving away.

15 minutes later, she got an angry call from Mizuki.

"Where the hell are you?!"

"Where the hell are YOU?!"

Tsuna yelled back into the phone, annoyed.

She had been sitting at their favorite park for the past half hour, not a single sign of the pink-haired person in sight.

"I'm where I told you to meet! You're NOWHERE near here!"

"But I'M where you told us to meet. YOU'RE nowhere near here."

Tsuna grumbled, what the fuck did she mean? She said to meet at our spot, right? So where the fuck was she?

There was a long silence at the other end of the phone.

"..oh shit..."

"What is it now?" Tsuna spat at the phone, knowing the younger had just done something stupid.

"YOU MISTOOK OUR SPOT AS SOMEWHERE ELSE! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

"I'M AT THE FUCKING PARK! THAT'S OUR SPOT, ISN'T IT??"

Silence.

"oh, I guess so."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!

MIZUKI, WHERE ARE YOU??"

"25 street.."

"'Zuki, we've literally never at 25 street."

"I NOW know that!"

The other replied sarcastically, Tsuna facepalming loudly into the phone.

"Could you drive up here, please?"

They asked, and Tsuna took into record how tired Mizuki sounded.

"..fine. But it's on the other side of town, so don't blame me if I take too long."

"..thank you." Mizuki replied, sheepishly before Tsuna hung up the phone.

Long, long day..