Chapter, 01. - Valentine's Day Special!

And that, was when he really took in what Rui asked him.

His name.

Shit.

Quick, Tsukasa, think!

And before he knew it, the words had escaped his mouth.

"Tsu."

..WHAT THE FUCK?!

"Huh. Can I call you 'Kasa?"

The man asked, Tsukasa literally jolting his neck with a crack to face the older.

"..'Kasa?"

He attempted to keep it cool, but dude, Rui, what the heck?

He wasn't Tsukasa!

Okay, wait, he was, but this wasn't Tsukasa!!!

Tsukasa's bangs slightly messed up from the friction of turning, now able to see Rui in his full glory.

The evening sun was prominent — and despite it being cold, the gorgeous shade of orange served as a spotlight for the taller purple-haired boy, looking at Tsukasa with a gentle softness in his eyes.

He reminded him of Seonghwa, he really did— and that was when Tsukasa realized, Seonghwa reminded him of Rui too.

That's why he had been so familiar back then at the tree.

Sharp eyes, an outcast from the others— a gentle tint of sadness as he poured his soul into everything he did, and of course, this one he definitely couldn't deny— the dark pink streak in Seonghwa's hair.

He didn't know why he hadn't noticed it before— perhaps it was because his position on the grass hid it rather perfectly.

And it seemed Rui hadn't recognized him yet, so..

Getting on his tippy toes, Tsukasa met the other's eyes.

They still ran deep, shining gold— and he couldn't ignore the way Rui's pupils dilated as soon as Tsukasa's eyes met his.

He had a fringe close to Seonghwa's— yet his was a full cut fringe along the side, that familiar teal streak complementing his face just as much as ever.

Tsukasa couldn't help but wonder if the small pearl he noticed at his ears was permanent, and if so— it was beautiful.

"Hey."

The taller broke the silence with a rasp in his voice, slightly flirty, if the pink-haired was in his right mind— as Tsukasa realizing he had been looking at him for far too long by now, though Rui didn't quite seem to mind.

"Hm?"

Tsukasa asked, an subconscious smile on his face when he heard that familiar tone of voice coming out of the other's mouth.

"Are you Hongjoong's dad?"

..okay, what.

Out of all questions he was expecting, that was not something he was anticipating. Hell, he didn't even mind if he asked if he was really his Tsukasa Tenma. But this?

"What do you mean by that, Rui?"

"Whoa, someone's getting comfortable,"

The purple-haired boy smirked, Tsukasa mentally facepalming as he realized this 'Tsu' guy just barely met him and was already calling him by his first name.

"Plus, how'd you know my first name?"

He raised an eyebrow, a feeling of dread washing over Tsukasa for about the 7th time that conversation. Fuck.