𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 ⁈ ( ? ! ɫɤmé !)

For the poor people who could not read that, It says;

'Chapter ?! ( ? ! time !)'

TW: Mentions of B!00d, De@1h, Murder, and attempted self h@rm.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Akito??.."

A two-toned blue-hair boy walked in, searching for the light-switch, and when he had supposedly found it, he switched on the light, supposedly searching for his best friend, and dear partner.

A flash of light flooded the entire room, It was cozy, orange modern lighting, fitting Akito's entire personality. Cozy, A bit modern, and orange.o be 

"Akiiiiiiiiitooooooooo?!"

He yelled, scanning the room, His friend was nowhere to be found.

He almost gave up, and went to look at another place, But then he realized.

The bathroom.

Would he be intruding on something?

No, no, Akito's safety is more important than intruding.

He rushed over to where the beige-door that led to the bathroom was located, Slamming the door open.

He was greeted with pastel-pink lights, almost a reddish shade, It didn't necessarily hurt the eyes, But they were still extremely bright.

His eyes scanned the obvious, the toilet, two sinks, his shower partition, and his wardrobe.

No Akito there, No Akito here, Where was he..?

I suddenly remembered Akito's secret-room, He had introduced me to it just 6 months ago, You move this clothing rack right here and.. Click-!

A white, shiny pearl door appeared infront of me.

I felt all over it, trying to find a door-knob, then I accidentally pushed a place in the door, and it burst open. 

I was in a mirror-room, Mirrors everywhere, Up, Down, Left, Right, Everywhere you looked.

I walked around, for quite a while, trying to figure out where I had to go, He used to usually lead me through this hallway..

I eventually reached two signs, after about 7 minutes of continuous walking.

One said;

'Dresses.'

While the other said;

'Shoes.'

Which one would Akito probably be in..??

Him being an indecisive idiot, walked straight through the middle, Neither the left side for 'Dresses.', Nor the right side for 'Shoes.'.

Surprisingly, The middle had a hidden entrance, The black curtains in the middle that seemed like they were just there for decoration and aesthetic, were actually covering a big-black door.

He opened the door, expecting a gazillion more puzzles to get to other places, But what greeted him was far more despairful.

".

..

..A-

..Aki-....

..Akito?.."