P.S.

Coming to you from July 2022!! This was a fun writing experience, though I didn't plan much for it. Lisa was a nice little self-insert for my middle school phase of life, meaning this story is long dead. This story is now laid to rest.

Don't get me wrong, this will still be on the internet for all time and eternity (at least until Watpad closes down or I close my account). I'm not ashamed of this story, although thinking back on it, we don't need any next-generation Undertale story. Undertale is perfect the way it is, we don't need a sequel however much middle school me wanted to write this story.

The story of Lisa in the underground could have gone three different ways for obvious reasons, or could have continued on forever, around and around to new endings. I never planned on Lisa finding a way out of the underground without her starting over like the video game.

I'm starting a new adventure for myself. I'm going to college next month and hopefully start writing a new story on Wattpad. I want to write about a girl who needs to learn to let go of things and people once they're gone forever. And she'll learn to stop being so cocky. And there's demons, a stone that grants superpowers, a boyfriend trying to help her, and weird time travel kinda like Steins;Gate without the world line stuff.

So, maybe I'll see y'all later in the comments of that story whenever I finish the planning stage and start writing it! See you then!

-M