Chapter 20

<1 week later>

Sonics POV

It was a nice afternoon in the town of greenhills. I was out and about, walking on the way back from the library to return some library books. But I kinda stopped a few feet away from Rika 'who was reading a book about ghosts.' She was absolutely curious and said, "Whoa. I knew King Boom-Boo was an actual king but I never knew he still is in the afterlife. Oh man. How I wanna see that castle that was fucking build underneath a royal burial ground. It be fucking awesome!!" I said to her as she jumped, "I be watching that language if I were you, Lindsay Lohan." She turn to see me and said, "Sonic I would appreciate it if you don't compare me to that high and jailed bitch. Besides she did some crazy ass shit during her so-called Hollywood life." I asked as I stopped beside her, "So whatcha reading Flarelight?" I chuckled as I winked at her before she said, "Believe it or not there is a island with a castle on it at the other side of the lake in Greenhills filled with restless spirits. They say a man who build the castle there vanished at the night he stayed at the castle that he built just after dismissing the fact that ghosts are real. Isn't that awesome?!" I sigh and said, "I say you need some time off from Halloween town doll face." She said as she rolled her eyes, "Oh hardy har har. Very funny." One of the girls said as she was looking at us with her friends, "OMG! They're flirting with each other." The girls squealed excitedly as both me and Rika just rolled our eyes and said, "We are just friends!" Rika sighed and said, "Sonic we talked about this since that night. If the town wants to see us as a couple than let's give them what they want and play along." I said in a teasing way, "Oh yeah? Look I agree to this too Ri. But I dunno if it will stop. Besides Tom won't stop teasing about you and me. Unless it's certain days." Rika punched me in the shoulder and said, "hehehe. Sonic your so intolerable to teasing yet you and I can tease anyone. Doing pretend romance stuff ain't so bad. For example I dare ya to kiss me?" I said as I let out a small chuckle, "What Flarelight?" She then said, "Come on Dude. I double dare you. Actually I six times dare you." I sighed and shook his head. But assuming I didn't have a choice I took the dare and kissed her. It was basically only for a few seconds. Awestruck and a surprised look on her face she said, "Whoa. That was... That was hardcore Sonic. Maybe I can tell Jewel and the Wachowski's it finally happened. Unless ya want it to keep it a secret." I chuckled a little again and said, "Your such a dork babe." Rika giggled before she said, "Come on dude Grey-Sky wants to meet with us." She walked off as I followed and I heard the girls screamed happily and saying, "Eeeeeekkkkk!! Omg they kissed!! They actually kissed!" I rolled my eyes and sighed in annoyance.

Maddies pov

I chuckled with my husband and said, "Hope your happy honey. Now your teasing turn them to a couple." Tom said, "Yeah I know. But who else would be good for our little guy? Mr. Andrews agrees that they're good for each other." I asked, "You sure he didn't actually mean it?" Tom had an embarrassed look on his face as Harold Andrews come to us and said as he laughed happily, "I wasn't actually serious Thomas. But it's good to know we both have kids." I replied to him, "Yeah." I then thought about my little pink princess and said inside my mind, "Makes me miss my little girl." There was one thing I never told Tom and my sweet little princess, she said she lost her two brothers, her parents, and her caretaker. But that's another story for another time.