Chapter One

@ValentinaGarcia

Liked by:@ShayRudolph@VivianWatson and 117,173others

@ValentinaGarcia: About to go to the Black Phone premiere👍

@User27: Ur so lucky

@User4: Your so gorgeous

@ShayRudolph: Body Goals❤
@ValentinaGarcia: Ur making me blush🤭

User1: Robin is so fine😫
Liked by creator

@MomonaTamada: My wifey or wtv
@ValentinaGarcia: All yours😌

                        Tap to View 102,510 Comments

I put my phone down after posting on Instagram and went downstairs to the kitchen to get Strawberries. *Honk Honk* I ran upstairs grabbed my phone and airpods then ran out the house and hopped in Shay's car.

"Hey guys, you all look beautiful fyi" I tell my them while putting my seat belt on.

"So, are you guys excited to meet them, and to watch the movie?" Shay asks all of us very excited.

"Yes, omg I'm so excited to see Tristan" Momo says smiling "That's because you have a crush on him" I say laughing.

"I'm more excited to see Madeleine she seems so nice" Vivien says from the back seat "And you?" I ask facing Shay smirking "Ok, fine, I might like Mason" Shay says smiling I see blush creeping on her cheeks. "Well, what about you" She asks smirking at me

"I'm just excited to see the movie" I say smiling "not Miguel or Brady" She says nudging me "nope, I have my eyes on Malachi Barton" I say looking at my phone.

We are currently on our way to the Black Phone premiere to watch the movie then meet the cast. I'm just excited to watch the movie unlike my best friends. They all have a crush on one of them, but I still believe me, and Malachi can have a chance together. Don't get me wrong, I find Miguel Cazarez Mora very cute just not as cute as Malachi.

"Were here, text me when to pick you guys up Shay's mom says stopping the car to let us out "Bye Ms. Rudolph" I say getting out but as soon as I did cameras came towards us taking and asking for pictures. I should have known were literally famous at a premiere.

"Uh excuse us" I say pushing through all of the people.

When we walked in the movie theater's it was packed with people light flashing ever second. "Do you guys wanna share or have our own bucket of popcorn?" Vivien asks as were making our way to the food court part.

"I can share with Shay and you, and Momo can share" I say as were in line.

"Can I get 2 large popcorn, Stanberry Fanta, and skittles" I say letting them order now.