Chapter Six

When I woke up, my mind went straight to Miguel which made me smile because were dating now, I told Shay and Momo and Vivian last night when I got home.

@ValentinaGarcia

Liked by:@MiguelCazarezMoreVivienWatson and 373,696 others

@ValentinaGarcia: LUKA COLUCCI IS SO FINE

User2: RIGHTT
Liked by creator

@MiguelCazarezMore: But I'm better?
@ValentinaGarcia: Nope LUKA<< You
@MiguelCazarezMore: Heart Shattered
@ValentinaGarcia: I obviously still love you

User76: They're dating??

User9: Our ship has Sailed
Liked by creator

@MiguelCazarezMore: My gf gorgeous fr
@ValentinaGarcia: Stop ur making me blush🤭

@ShayRudolph: I called it
@ValentinaGarcia: yeah yeah whatever

Tap To View 245,052 Comments

After I posted on Instagram I decided to call the group chat with the babysitter club and The black phone cast and ask if they wanna come to my house and hang which they all said yes, so here I was waiting for them.

I heard a knock on the door and when I opened it, it was Shay, Momo and Vivian "I missed you guys so much" I say hugging each of them "We're hungry we should go to a fancy restaurant" Momo says sitting on the couch with the others "yes I like that idea" I say walking to them.

5 minutes after, I heard knocks at my door and it was Mason, Miguel, Tristan, Becca, Mads, and Brady "Hi, so we decided that we are gonna go to a restaurant now" I say hugging each of them "Yes, please I'm hungry" Tristan says sitting next to Momo.

"Ok, first let me get dressed" I say running up the stairs. "Ok I'm ready" I say walking down stairs to see a certain pair of eyes on me "You know it's rude to stare Miguel" I say walking towards him and playfully Rolling my eyes "well sorry, I was just admiring my girlfriend" he says smiling and holding my hand.

"Ok let's go, Tristan your driving" I say walking out to the car with Miguel's hand in mine.

@ValentinaGarcia