Chapter Eight

"Val get up it's one in the afternoon" My mom yells from the kitchen "ugh" I groan maybe starting up til 4 in the morning was a very bad idea. I got up and took a shower to wake me up then I got dressed and ate breakfast.

@ValentinaGarcia

                                              ●○

                                              ●○

                                               ●●Liked by:@MasonThames@MiguelCazarezMor and 293,934 others

                                               ●●
Liked by:@MasonThames@MiguelCazarezMor and 293,934 others

@ValentinaGarcia: what should I do today?

User9: Meet up woth your friends

User1: go shopping
Liked by creator

@MiguelCazarezMore: Hang with me duh
@ValentinaGarcia: I guess wanna go to the mall?
@MiguelCazarezMore: Sure why not

User57: I love mal

User10: Go live with Miguel

                Tap To View 227,836 Comments

                    Incoming Call from LOML
                           Accept or Decline

"Hi Miguel" I say smiling at the camera "Hi Val, so are we gonna meet up at the mall now?" Miguel asked "Yes" I say nodding "Ok, then see you in a little bit love you" Miguel says smiling "Love you to" I say before handing up and running downstairs "Mom can you drop me off at the mall" I ask trying to look innocent.

"Sure get in the car" My mom says so I ran to the car and got in the passenger seat.

"Bye mom love you oh and pick me up at 8" I say kissing her cheek before getting out the car. I had some kids come up to me and ask for pictures or my phone number while I was waiting for Miguel. "Finally, boys were asking for my number" I say to Miguel laughing and grabbing his hand.

"Let's go to Starbucks first" I say dragging him in Starbucks which is in the mall. "What are you gonna get?" I ask Miguel as were in line "Maybe just water" He says looking at me "Wow, very delicious" I say sarcastically which he just laughed.