seven

BILLIE
"hey, I um.. I'm here to see ash" I tell the door waiting at the door, she gives me a smile and steps aside letting me in. I hate to say it but she's such a beautiful girl.

"I will go call her for you" she smiles, I nod watching her disappear through her house hallways soon ash comes out and smiles at me.

"hey you" she smiles opening her arms, I grin I as stand up and hug her tightly, "I was going to come see you before I left" she chuckles cupping my face to kiss my forehead.

after spending a week here, ash is needed back for work.

"I know but I just couldn't help myself" I smile at her and take her hand to sit down with me, "so I got you a little something" I grin getting the box out of my pocket.

"this is sort of a thank you ring" I say opening the box, "I used like all my money for this" I chuckle taking it out, "but it's something really special that I want you to keep close because it's made with his ashes" I tell her as I ask for her hand.

she smiles giving me her hand, I put the ring on her ring finger, "i would never want you to forget me as much as I want you to have fun and this is just something to remember me by and your little baby boy" I smile holding her hand.

she chuckles watery while pulling me into her for a hug, she holds me tightly for a few minutes before pulling away and looks at her ring, "this is the nicest thing anyone has done for me" she tells me making me smile proudly.

"thank you angel" my heart flutters at the nickname making me blush, "fuck, I love you bro" she chuckles standing up for another hug.

"I love you too ash" I smile kissing her cheeks, I pull away and notice the girl standing by the hallways watching us with a small smile, it's obvious she has some serious feeling for ash.

"I'm gonna go but you still have to come see me before you leave, let me take you to the airport" I say pointing at her, she nods and kisses my hand before leading me out.

"I'll see you ash" I say pushing the box into her chest, she takes it with a smile.

"I'll see you in a bit billie" she smiles leaning against her door watching me leave until the elevator closes.