sixteen

BILLIE
"what do you have up your sleeve now?" I ask squinting my eyes as ash, she gives me a smile while shaking her head, "ash, it better not be-" she cuts me off before I can finish.

"no, I didn't buy you a car" she says rolling her eyes, I hum looking at her suspicious. I mentioned wanting to get a car but I want it to be something I get for myself.

I basically had to pull her by her ear so she will listen.

"okay, then why are you being weird? what did you do?" I ask her making her smile while shaking her head.

"nothing, I just have a date setup for us. go get ready, I am giving you two hours" she says making me smile, I walk over to her and kiss her softly.

"okay, that I can do and accept" I say making her chuckle, "thank you baby" she nods watching me make my way to our bedroom.

ASHER
it's either she's going to love or hate me after tonight.

but I don't think she has a reason to hate me, maybe for spoiling her too much but she always bounces back. I smile to myself as I put on a coat over my bottom up shirt.

I put on my ring and watch before knocking on the bathroom, "baby, are you ready?" I ask billie, I hear shuffling on the other side before she pops her head out.

"give me five minutes" she smiles and shuts the door in my face, I chuckle going downstairs to wait for her on the couch. less than ten minutes later, her heels are coming down the stairs making me stand.

oh shit.

I step up to take her hand and help her down the stairs, "my god billie, you look beautiful" I say stepping back to look at her, "give me a twirl" she grins cutely while doing so.

"I'm so lucky" I mutter to myself and look at her, she blushes and puts her head down. "you look so pretty mama" I tell her kissing her head and turn her head upwards to kiss me.

I love her wearing heels but I think I love it more when she has to jump to kiss me or ask me to pick her up.. now all she does is just push herself up a bit to kiss me.

"thank you" she mumbles against my lips and kiss me again, "you look handsome my love" she says tucking my coat and wraps her arms around my waist to hug me.

I love it when she calls me that.

I rub her back and kiss the top of her head as I hug her back, "c'mon, I have plans for us" I say taking her hand, I get my keys and lock up the house after I let her out.

she puts the house keys in her bag after I lock up, she walks in front of me making me smile, "you look amazing" I tell her again as I open my door for her.

she chuckles and kisses my cheek before getting in, I shut the door once she's ready and I go over to my side, "at some point, I'm going to ask you to put this on" I tell her as I hand her the blindfold.

"okay?" she says skeptical as she reacts over to wipe my cheek, probably the lipstick she left on me.

"aht leave it" I say taking her hand away, "it's my wife's mark" I say teasingly making her chuckle with blush.

"your wife?" she asks as I pull out of the driveway, I hum with a smile and glance over at her, "who is the special woman? I'm jealous of her" she says letting her eyes check me out.

"don't worry about it, just know she's looking mighty fine tonight" I say putting my hand on her thigh and give it a squeeze, she smiles crossing her legs and keeps my hand in between her thighs.

"well I'm sure she won't mind me leaving a mark here" she says kissing my cheek again to leave more lipstick marks, "or here" she adds kissing my jaw, "even here" she says staring at my side as I drive and kisses my neck making me grip her thigh.

"how about here?" I ask coming to a stop light and kiss her lips, she smiles with a giggle while using her thumb to rub off the lipstick on my lips.

"there. you're so pretty" she says admiring her lip marks on me, I smile rolling my eyes, "put on your blindfold" I say making her giggle, she puts it on and sits back waiting.

"never thought, these would ever leave the bedroom" she says to herself making me laugh, "stop" I say laughing and come to a stop on the parking spot.

"let me get your door" I say kissing her cheek and get out of the car to jog over to her side.