fourteen

BILLIE
"do you feel comfortable with yourself now?" ash asks as I brush my hair after we both took a shower together.

"I do" I nod looking at my body in the mirror in front of me, "I think I look really good" I say turning around to see my full body in my underwear and smile to myself.

"good" ash says getting behind me, "you do look very beautiful" she adds kissing my shoulder, I smile at her in the mirror and lean back into her. she wraps her arms around me and sway us while I do my hair.

"I'm gonna need to start a job search" I think out loud making her shake her head.

"no, you don't" she says smacking her lips, "you just live in this house with your pretty self" she says making me laugh, "I'm trynna make you my trophy wife" she adds as I giggle to myself.

"I can't just live off of you ash" I say pointing at her through the mirror, she glares at me playfully with her head on my shoulder.

"yes, you can"

"I should at least bring in the groceries" I say turning to her, she lifts me into the counter and stand in between my legs.

"I will give you my card or cash then you can go get the groceries" she says with a shrug, I laugh pushing her shoulder away.

"I'm serious"

"and I'm serious too" she says making me roll my eyes with a big smile on my face.

"I can't with you" I chuckle getting down to get dressed, I get a top from ash's closet and slip it on over my underwear with my slippers. I leave ash to get dressed as I go water the plants in the backyard.

"you look sexy as hell like this" I hear ash shout from our bedroom window, I look at her and shake my head while turning the hose to her although the water didn't reach her.

"shut up" I laugh, she soon leaves me alone and go on with her business. I turn off the tap after I am done and put away the hose, I go back inside to find ash making breakfast.

"coffee?" I nod taking a seat. two days of living with ash and I am loving life to be honest, I would trade this for anything else.

"thank you baby" I thank her as she puts it in front of me, she nods and finish off making food, "do you have work today?" I ask her biting my lip.

"I only have to sign thousands of copies of my book but that's all, so I will be home today" she tells me making me nod.

"it feels so good saying that" she says, I let out a laugh, "it felt good to hear" I say.

"geez it's fucking crazy" she shakes her head and gives me a plate with a sandwich, "thank youuu" I thank her asking for a kiss.

"of course" she says taking her plate, "I'm going to be in the office yeah?" I nod watching her go to her office, probably to start the signing. I finish off the sandwich and do the dishes before going to finish unpacking.