eighteen

ASHER
"you're one crazy motherfucker" billie says kissing me again, I laugh kissing her back. she's been so clingy since last night and I'm just here to receive all the love she gives me.

she even made me breakfast this morning.
billie hates cooking, I'm the cook between us.. so it was a big deal.

"crazy for you" I say intentionally trying to make her cringe and she does making me laugh, "that was cringy as hell" she says scrunching up her face.

"yeah yeah, give me a kiss" she smiles and cups my face to kiss me deeply, "I love you" she mumbles against my lips, she doesn't let me respond before connecting our lips again.

I wrap my arms around her waist tightly and pick her up off her feet, I feel her smile against my lips as she wraps her legs around my waist. "come with me to my event later" I ask her.

"I was coming anyways" she says leaning her forehead on mine, I put my hands under her ass to hold her up better. I smile at the sight of her bed hair and my button up shit from last night that she put on.

"let take a bath together" she says suddenly excitedly, she jumps out of my arms and runs to the bathroom while pulling me with her. "we have a good few hours to sit in the tub and relax" she says adding oils and bubbles.

I take off my shirt and step out of my boxers, "watch the water, I will be back" she says running out, i chuckle getting in the water was still running. soon she comes in with a lighter and a glass of her wine along with a small amount of my drink.

"here" she sings out handing it to me, she lights all the candles before she starts removing her clothes. I close the taps and watch her strip before she slips in behind me and pulls my back into her chest.

"look at us being romantic and shit" she says giggling making me laugh, I turn my head to kiss her, "don't ruin it baby" I tell her making her roll her eyes, she rubs my neck softly as I lay back onto her while she sips on her wine.

.
"here they come" I whisper in billie's ear, "I'm sorry if they make you a bit uncomfortable, they do that shit sometime" I tell her making her nod.

I bring her onto my side with my hand on her lower back as the older man greets us, "nice to meet you" I smile shaking his hand.

"aren't you going to introduce me to this beautiful lady?" I cringe as he obviously flex his expensive watch.

"this is billie, she's my partner" I tell him, billie gives him a smile and refuse to shake his hand.

"I'm going to find the bathroom" she whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek before leaving, I nod and stand in front of the man to block his view when he watches billie walk away.

"my daughter is interested on becoming an author herself and she had asked me to talk to you for some tips and ask for your help" he tells me.

"I would love to help her when I get the time"

"thank you. that's a beautiful lady you got by your side, she's petite" he says with his creepy gummy smile, "she reminds me of my daughter, a beautiful lady" he says.

"I'll see you around Mr Stevenson" I say giving him a small fake smile and make my way to the bathroom.