fiveteen

BILLIE
"baby" I hum looking up at ash, "where are my briefs?" she asks putting on a shirt.

"I just put them in the washer" I shrug throwing my phone aside and open my arms for her.

"can I at least get the ones you're wearing? you've used all my underwear somehow" she says making me roll my eyes while pulling her closer by the towel wrapped around her waist.

she quickly catches it before it could fall on the floor making me tuck on it, "let go" I tell her sitting up towards the edge of the couch, she lets it hit the floor making me smile as I rub her thighs.

"can I do this?" I ask for her consent, we haven't had sex ever since before we broke up, "you're more than welcome to, go ahead baby" I smile at her words while slipping off my shirt and lay down on the couch.

she slips off her shirt and climbs over me to kiss me softly and pull my lip softly between her teeth when we pull away, she kisses across my cheek and jaw to my neck.

I let out a soft whimper when she immediately kisses my sweet spot, "please go slow" I tell her as I tightly cling onto her any way possible, she moves down to the middle of my chest.

"always baby" she says kissing me and takes my nipple in her mouth, she leaves small love bites as she takes her time going down before reaching for the briefs I was wearing.

"can I take these off angel?" I lift my hips and push them down myself, she smiles while kissing my leg to my inner thigh, she throws the briefs on the floor while switching to the other thigh.

a whimper falls out of my lips when she kisses everywhere else but not where I need her, she places a open mouth kiss on my clit making my hips jerk with a moan.

"no teasing please" I beg, she chuckles but obeys. my hand tightly grip on her hair as I grind myself on her face, she wraps her lips around my clit and sucks hard making my legs twitch repeatedly.

"fuck ash" I whimper as my body jerks away from her, her hands keeps me in place as she lets go for a breather and wrap her lips around my clit again, my eyes roll back as my legs shake.

"oh shit" I mumble closing my legs when she finally lets go, she smiles leaning over to kiss me. her tip softly bumps on my clit as she grinds herself onto me.

I reach down and slowly let enter me making me let out a heavenly sigh as I lay back and let her take control, "god, it's really been a minute" she says breathlessly against my ear making me chuckle.

.
"no no no" I say breathlessly making ash pull out, I jerk her off making her cum on my stomach, "too early to be getting me pregnant again" I say trying to catch my breath.

she smiles while leaning over to kiss me tenderly, "it's never to early but suit yourself" she says teasingly making me roll my eyes, "I love you" she tells me kissing my head.

"I love you too" I chuckle looking at her, she lays down next to me as I reach for her towel to clean us up.