eight

BILLIE
ash did exact what she said she will. she visited me after she finished packing and spent hours with me watching movies and cuddled up before I drove her to the airport.

I spent the waiting time with her in the cold airport, "I definitely will be visiting you, so warn me if you find someone so I don't walk in on some shit" I joke pointing at ash.

"shut up" she laughs hitting my hand, I'm glad we're able to laugh about for a bit. "nobody comes before or after you" she tells me tucking my hair behind my ear.

"ash" I mumble making her hum, "what happens if you find someone by the time I can come back?" I ask her playing with her fingers on her other hand.

"that's not going to happen"

"but it's very possible and what if you fall in love with this person?" I ask her.

"it is very possible but what would I be doing with other people, when I know we're waiting for each other?" she asks me while turning my head to face her, "you don't have to worry so much.. you know, I was single for years before you approached me, I'm pretty sure I can wait a little while for you" she tells me making me smile.

"you ain't gotta worry about anyone else taking your spot because nobody can princess" she tells me making me nod, her flight gets called making me sigh, she chuckles as she lets go and stand up.

I stand up and hug her tightly, "I love you ash" I tell her against her chest, she kisses my forehead and turn my head to kiss me deeply, I get on my tippy toes allowing her to control the kiss.

"I love you too princess" she tells me pulling away, she pecks my lips until her second call comes again, I smile steeping back, she collects her bags and asks for one more kiss.

"I'm gonna miss you" I tell her against her lips.

"I will miss you too" she tells me giving me a smile, she starts walking away making me pout, I watch her get her bags taken away before she turns to me and give me a smile while flashing me her ring.

I blow her a kiss as she turns to walk away, as soon as she's out of sight I turn around letting out a squeal and walk out of the building.