thirteen

BILLIE
i've never wanted to be the one flying the plane so much in my life.

after spending so long packing and put some things for sale online and donating some, it was finally time to get on a plane back to New York. now I'm getting off and getting my bags.

I let out a sigh turning on my phone for the messages to come through, one being from ash telling me she's waiting for me. i smile to myself while pulling my bags with me out.

I look around for ash before my eyes meets hers already looking at me with a smile, I pull my bags and drop them as soon as I am close enough to jump in her arms.

"asher" I squeal when she squeezes me and spin me around, "hello baby" I beam pulling back to kiss her hard and hug her again, "I really missed you" I giggle kissing her cheek.

"I missed you too angel" she tells me rubbing my back, I hop off her arms and take my bags, she carries some off my bags before we walk out.

we load all the bags before she opens the door for me and run over to her side, "c'mere" she mutters turning my head, she pulls me into a kiss making me smile against her lips.

I raise my hands to cup her face, I let out a breath when she puts her hand behind my neck and slow the kiss down. I bit her lip softly as we pull away, she licks her lips looking over at me.

"what was that?" I ask feeling blushing come up my face, I bite my lip as she shrugs and start the car, "I just missed you, that's all" she chuckles placing her hand on my lap.

I smile taking it in mine, "well I missed you too" I say relaxing back in my seat, she gives my hand a squeeze and glances at me.

"so two new things.. I have moved out of my old apartment" she tells me bouncing her brows with a smile, I chuckle while nodding slowly, "and the other thing will show itself when we get there" she says teasingly.

"do I get a clue?"

"nope" she says leaning back in her seat, I chuckle playing with her hand.

"I can't believe you payed all that money for me" I say in disbelief, "thank you though, there's nothing I wanted more then to come back" I tell her looking around as we drives.

"don't stress, you know I've got you" she says giving my hand a squeeze, "I know but how could I ever repay you?" I ask her making her smile while looking over at me.

"say you'll move in with me" my eyes widen at her words.

"what?"

"move in with me? I bought a house and I want you to leave with me" she says taking a turn into a unfamiliar neighborhood, my jaw drop when I notice the place.

"you bought a house in Long Island? jesus ash, how much money did you spend?" I ask ask her sitting up.

"maybe I went a little crazy but I didn't buy a mansion knowing you wouldn't agree, so I just bought a house and it's all payed off" she says turning into a driveway with a new shiny black car in front.

"plus this will be cheaper than paying for an apartment eventually" she says with a wink and gets out of the car, I unbuckle my seat belt and get out to help her with the bags.

"it is a beautiful house" I say looking at it, she smiles handing me the keys to open it, I walk up to the front and open the door with ash behind me, I'm already in awe as I walk in.

it smells good in here too.

"want a small tour?" she asks giving me her hand, I smile putting my hand in hers, she takes us around the house and the basement she turned into an art studio with shelves filled with supplies.

"my god ash, you have no fucking limit" I mumble as I wipe my tears, I go around looking at the canvas she bought and pottery machine making me smile, I mentioned wanting to get into pottery.

"fuck" I mutter crouching down and cover my face with my hands as I cry, I feel ash come up behind me to hug me from behind, I fully sit down and move to cuddle against her.

"thank you so much, I could never repay you" I say wiping my tears and pull back to look at her, "you're the most wonderful person, I've ever met" I tell her as I pull her into a kiss.

she smiles kissing my forehead and offers me her hand, "let me show you the master room" I let her lead me to her bedroom, "shower, tub and toilet in here" she shows me.

"now.. what do you say? move in with me?" she asks when we get back into her room.

"of course I will move in with you, I just think you're crazy for spending this much money at once" I tell her with a chuckle and hug her.

"I've saved up for years to have this and my sells are more than ever right now seeing how we keep having to make more copies everyday" she says swaying us, "plus you should check the New York Times magazine next week" she says making my jaw drop.

"ash.." I mumble trying to comprehend, "oh my.. I'm so proud of you baby" I say softly hugging her tightly, "I'm so fucking proud of you" I repeat kissing her cheeks.

she never fails to impress me.