twenty

ASHER
"it is fucking 2am" I say slumping my shoulders, billie smiles innocently turning on the stove light and candles in the kitchen.

"exactly the perfect time to make pizza and ice cream sandwiches" she says wiggling her brows, i pop a small sweet into my mouth and rub my face.

she just woke me up to make pizza at this time, "you couldn't have ordered this pizza?" I ask her watching her get her already make dough out.

"no, I already made the dough earlier plus this is in my list of things I want to do" she shrugs getting her stuff ready.

"okayyy" I sigh hugging her from behind, she smiles as I watch her roll the dough and place it on the tray. I place a kiss on her shoulder and her neck before getting myself a glass of water.

"what else is on your list?" I ask her.

"a lot of things actually. I want to go on a hike with you then we have a picnic up there, that is a random one. I also have never been to a drive in movie date" she lists, it goes on and on and I listen mentally taking note.

"we can make those happen" I shrug, "there's just one thing missing right now" I say making my way to record player, I play the vinyl already on it. which happens to be show me the way by julie london.

billie giggles while decorating her pizza into a hug, i throw a lot of cheese on it as she does the same before we put it in the oven and clean our hands.

"c'mere, you look so cute" i gush pulling billie into my arms, she basically drowning in my work shirt. she finds them to be her new favorite thing to wear, she says their comfortable.

I cup her face with my fingers slightly in her hair, that is thrown up into a messy bun. 'she's beautiful' I think to myself.

her perfect nose, her perfect smile, her perfect freckles, her perfect dimples and don't get me started with her eyes. "you're so perfect" I tell her, her closed mouth smile widens making her eyes shrink.

she's so adorable.

"just so mesmerizing" I mumble kissing her cheeks, she giggles shyly getting up on her tippy toes to kiss me. I smile lifting her to stand on my feet, she reminds of every slow love song.

that one sound that goes 'a thousand thoughts at once, micheal holden is nine hundred of them'.

she reminds me of peaceful guitar love songs.

"I love you" I tell her wrapping my arms around her waist tightly into a hug, "I love you too baby" she says with a giggle hugging me back just as tightly.

.
"you can wake me up more often of your pizza tastes this good" I say swallowing my first bite of the pizza.

"good because if I'm going to be dealing with pregnancy craving.. you're going through them with me" she says simply making me drop my pizza on the plate.

"wait- you're pregnant?!" I ask with wide eyes, she hands me the positive pregnancy tests making me jump off my seat.

"FUCK YES!" I shout running up to hug billie and pick her up, "holy fuck, you're pregnant" I whisper out against her ear.

"yes I am"

"we're having a baby" I beam jumping with billie in my arms, she laughs as I jump around before I put her down and kiss her.