𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚎 𝚅𝚂 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚍

Anne peered at her hands. "Blech. Hands are feeling pretty dry. That will not do."

Y/N rummaged through her bag. "Lotion, lotion, did we get zapped here with any lotion..."

"Oh hey, what's this?" Y/N scooted over towards Anne. Anne pulled out a small bag, and a shiny pink light shined on their faces. "Oh. My. Gosh."

Y/N kicked open the door. "GUYS!"

"We brought a bath bomb from back home and didn't even know it," Anne yelled, then stared at the Peony Princess bath bomb in her hand. "Man, I can't wait to try this baby out."

"Uh..." Y/N elbowed Anne. "You guys going somewhere?"

The Plantars were placing bags onto Bessie. 

"Yep," Sprig said, passing a cauldron up to Polly. "The three of us are going to Camp Flemington. Gonna rough it outdoors and get filthy."

"Wait, without us?" Anne raised an eyebrow.

"Sure are," Hop Pop said.

"Way to lighten the blow," Y/N rolled her eyes.

"When we Plantars camp, we camp hard," Hop Pop began. "No sense in you both coming with us and being miserable."

"We know Anne hates bugs, rocks, dirt, and nature," Sprig listed. "And Y/N has her projects here."

"Your soft," Polly added. "Like babies."

"YOU'RE A BABY!" Y/N shouted.

"Really, y'all should be glad you aren't one of us," Hop Pop continued. 

Anne and Y/N glanced at eachother. 

"That's ridiculous," Anne laughed. "Us? Soft?"

Y/N chucked the bath bomb inside. "Just because we aren't Plantars doesn't mean we can have a good time with you guys."

"Take us with you! Please please please?"

"Are you sure?" Hop Pop said. "I wasn't kidding when I said rough. Plus Y/N, don't you have that thingy with the stars this week?"

"The constellations can be observed anywhere," Y/N shrugged. "Give me a second to grab my stuff and I'll come with you!" 

"You sure?" Hop Pop said.

"Super sure," Anne assured.

"Aw, come on guys," Sprig began. "If they say they can handle it, they can handle it.

Y/N turned on her heel and emerged again in a few seconds holding a few notebooks, her bookbag, a telescope, and her hair tied behind her. "Alright, lets go!"

Anne's face was smeared in a thick coating of honey, which Sprig was still spreading on.

Y/N shuddered. "I was gone for three seconds."

---

The family pulled up to a bustling campsite. 

Sprig jumped off of the wagon. "Ah, I can't wait to tell scary stories. The more teen frogs running from deranged psychopaths, the better!"

Polly landed next to him. "I'm just glad to finally be off the farm. So much fresh air, and it's all mine!"

"I personally love the peace and quiet," Hop Pop said. "A frog can really hear themselves think out here." Then he paused. "Well that was a mistake."

Anne waved a butterfly away from her and stared at a huge beetle.

"You sure you want to stay?" Hop Pop stared at the two girls, carrying luggage. "You can take Bessie back home if you want."