𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎

Anne was sweeping, clumps of cobwebs being dragged into a pile.

"Well, just goes to show you, you can't take in a random wild animal from the woods," Y/N stated from where she sat. She was moving her fingers quickly, seemingly threading Sprig's hat back together. "Have it live in your basement, and think everything's gonna be okay."

Sprig looked at Y/N. "I dunno, sometimes it works out."

Anne looked behind her. "You're talking about us, aren't you?"

"So uhm," Sprig began. "Y/N helped me make you a little something. I used Domino 2's hairballs as the fur," he explained, showing Anne the plush.

Anne simply stared at it.

"You hate it don't you," Sprig said. "It's too ugly, isn't it? You know what, give it back to m-"

"I love it," Anne bawled. 

---

Y/N was sitting on the counter, sewing. It was her most recent hyperfixation, and it's all she'd been ding for the last few days. Patching up rips in her clothes, holes in socks, and her most recent project: Sprig's hat. She smiled at it, admiring her handiwork. 

"Hey Pinky," she called, eyes sparkling. "I fixed your hat!" 

"Ooh, really?" Sprig stopped bouncing Polly and ran towards the kitchen. He stopped and gazed in awe when he saw it. "Thank you thank you thank you!" 

"Anytime," Y/N smiled. "If you need something patched back together, just as-"

She was cut off by a loud scream coming from the basement. 

"Anne!" Hop Pop said. 

"Guys guys guys guys guys," Anne squealed. "Look!" 

Y/N walked over to her. "What are we... looking.. at?"

"Y/N, don't you remember Suspicion Island?" Anne said. "It's like, my favorite show. I've got the new season and didn't even know it!" 

"It must've auto downloaded before we got here," Y/N said, smiling. 

"Who's this Otto?" Sprig asked. 

"And how did you down...load him?" Polly added. 

"Just watch," Anne smiled. 

Previously on Suspicion Island. 

"I've got a lot of feelings about this place." 

"Look! More Anne's and Y/N's!" Sprig exclaimed. 

"They have noses," Polly snorted. 

"I feel like everyone on this island is suspicious, Peruvia, except you!"

"But Randy, I think you're suspicious!" 

"No!" 

"Suspicion Island. If you don't stay suspicious, you won't stay alive."

"What is this demonic nonsense?" Hop Pop frowned. 

"Hop Pop, this show's got beautiful people doing dumb things while stuff explodes," Anne said. "It's literally perfect."

Sprig and Polly cheered. 

"Now hold on," Hop Pop said. "Instead of that garbage, how about I treat you to some real entertainment?" 

Sprig and Polly groaned. 

"A scene from The Shallow Pond," Hop Pop said, pulling out a script and clearing his throat. "Sadness, the world is sadness. But look. There, a pond. Is it deep, or shallow?"