𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙿𝚊𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚒

Sprig tossed dough into the air.

"There you go," Anne said. "Now your getting it."

Y/N snorted and spat out her drink as the pink frog missed and the dough coated his head.

"Anne, Y/N, wanna chop some veggies for me?" Hop Pop paused his stirring to look at the girls.

Y/N shrugged and walked over to the counter, picking up a knife. She dropped an onion, and quickly moved to grab it. Then she sat it down and quickly chopped it before moving on to the next vegetable. 

Anne mirrored her movements, though she chopped with a little more pizzazz.

"Wow, where'd you learn to cut like that?" Hop Pop gawked.

"I have 3 younger siblings who can't cook for themselves," Y/N stated before propping herself onto the counter. "I kind of just picked it up."

"My parents owned a Thai restaurant back home," Anne said. "Actually, Y/N helped out there a lot." 

Y/N smirked and elbowed Anne. "Anne used to beg me to help her when I didn't have volleyball practice to help her so she had less to do."

Anne raised an eyebrow. "How do you play volleyball when you're just so tiny anyways?"

"I AM NOT SHORT!" Y/N stuck her tongue out and Anne just smiled. 

"Whatever you say, miss Shorter Than Marcy."

Anne held up her phone and showed a picture of Domino. "Ah, whoops. Hang on." She scrolled through a few more pictures before showing a picture of a building with a "Thai Go" sign on top of it. "I used to work there all the time and help out. I hope they're doing okay without me."

"Well, how 'bout that," Hop Pop began. "A restaurant."

"Pretty impressive, Anne," Polly added.

An explosion suddenly blew behind them, and Sprig stood in front of the oven with a sheepish look on his face.

"Yep, I blew up the pizza."

"Oh, dang it Sprig!"

"I gave you one simple instruction," Y/N hissed. "NOT TO TOUCH THE DARN OVEN!"

"AHH! IM SORRY!" Sprig put his hands up in defense.

"Well, looks like this meals a bust," Hop Pop sighed. "Who wants to eat out?"

---

The five walked into a place called Stumpy's Diner.

The inside was messy. Cobwebs were everywhere, and moss and various plants were growing along the seats.

"Oh wow," Anne said. "This place is not to code."

"Be polite," Y/N said. "If you can't, at least be quiet!"

The five took their seats, Hop Pop next to Polly, and Y/N crammed in the middle of Sprig and Anne.

"Someone please help me," Y/N whispered. 

"Oh man," Anne said. "The font on these menu's are way too small. Rookie mistake."

"Anne, you're being like the Vodka Lady from two months ago."

---

Y/N inhaled. "I'll take a-"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE VODKA?"

Anne, Sasha, and Marcy all stared their heads. A middle aged woman was yelling at their waiter.

"Ma'am, we don't sell vodka because this is a children's restaurant."