11. The UN Meeting

TW: Mention of murder

Canada's POV:

"Hello to everyone here today." UN announces, in a loud and clear voice. "As you all probably know, there has been three cases of murder recently.."

"Specifically two countries, and one continent have been murdered. Poland Warsaw, Sweden Stockholm, and Antarctica. We still do not know who has murdered the, but we do know that before Poland's murder they were wearing all blue. So.. does anyone know anything about the murderer, or what happened during the murders?"

Everyone stayed quiet, no one spoke or made a noise. "Well..?" UN says, anxiously waiting for someone to speak. Finally, someone raised up their hand.. it was Estonia. "Estonia, please come up to the front." UN says. Estonia went up to the front and took Ukraine with her, while everyone else just.. well stared.

"Ukraine and I, we saw Sweden and Antarctica's dead bodies together. I-.. I mean we don't know who did that to them. However, we were the ones to call emergency services for them." Estonia says, then looks back at Ukraine. "And is there anything else you would like to add to that, Ukraine." "I think-.. I think I saw the murderer. They were wearing all blue.. and looked almost just like who murdered Poland. I couldn't really tell who it was, but I could see them running away in the distance.." Ukraine adds.

"Well then, are there any suspects about whom the murderer might be?" UN asks. Someone else then raised up their hand, it was Russia this time. "Yes, Russia?"

"I think it's USA."

"WHAT?" America says. "HOW IS IT ME?" "United States of America, calm down. Russia, care to explain why you think it's United States of America?" UN replies.

"Because at the hockey game.. Canada took the place of Sweden because he didn't show up. And America was the one to take Canada to the hockey game, and yelled out his name so that Canada can volunteer for the hockey game! I saw them, because I was playing for the opposing team that Canada volunteered to play in." Russia explains, I gulp hearing my name. I had nothing to do with Sweden and Antarctica's death, and I don't think America did either.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT SWEDEN DIDN'T SHOW UP TO THE HOCKEY GAME!" America replies. "AND WHAT ABOUT ANTARCTICA HUH?"

"MAYBE ANTARCTICA WITNESSED THE MURDER AND YOU KILLED HIM TOO!" Russia shouts.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM? THAT CRAZY LOVESICK GIRL FROM YANDERE SIMULATOR!?" America shouts back. "WHY THE HECK WOULD I KILL SWEDEN, AND WHAT ABOUT POLAND?"

"MAYBE YOU TEAMED UP WITH SOMEONE TO KILL POLAND!"

"WHAT? HONESTLY AT THIS POINT YOUR JUST SAD YOU LOST THE HOCKEY GAME AGAINST CANADA."

"NO I'M NOT! MAYBE YOU KILLED SWEDEN SO THAT CANADA COULD PLAY INSTEAD AND SO I COULD LOSE."

"CALM DOWN, BOTH OF YOU!" UN shouted, and Russia and America both became silent, while giving weird glares at each other I guess. "Maybe none of you are the murderer! Also please talk more respectfully to one another."

"Now, do any of you have anything else to say?" UN says. WHO stood up, and walked to the front. "I have something to say!" she says, looking around. "Go ahead, WHO." UN replies. "I think that no one among the students is the murderer. During the lockdown, all the students with me stayed with me, and I think that was the same for students assigned with you and WMO." WHO says. "Am I right?"

"Actually, you've got a point," UN replies. "and I agree with you."

"Perhaps the murderer is another UN organization, or most likely a continent. However, I'm not going to jump to conclusions and make possibly false accusations just yet."