17. America 2.0

TW: Swearing, mention of murder, and very cringe 😨😟🤮

Canada's POV:

"Hello and thank you to everyone who has joined us for our UN meeting today." UN says. "However very unfortunately we do not have much news about America, where he is, nor any other suspects."

I was extremely sick and tired from all this murder stuff, and basically everything. I came here to study like any other university student, not deal with murder and UN meetings every single day.

"Any suspects, or any news anyone?"
"I have an suspect."

Russia stood up, slightly adjusting his ushanka. Of course it was Russia, I wasn't too surprised myself. "Who is this suspect of yours, Russia Moscow?" UN asks, as everyone turned to look at Russia. "He is someone who you'd never expect to murder anyone. Supposedly kind, caring, and some may say sweet." Russia answers. "Canada."

Everyone then shot me confused glances at me, then at Russia. I, myself was confused. Me?

"And why... do you think it may be Canada?" UN says. "Because he supported America from the start!" Russia spat out, giving me a cold glare. "Maybe he killed his own girlfriend? Ukraine? He probably was such an asshole that he never even loved her. He only dated her just to kill her. Ukraine trusted and loved him, and she liked Canada more than her own brother!"

"Canada Ottawa, do you... have anything to say to defend yourself?"
"I do,"

The room was silent, patiently waiting for me to respond. Everything Russia said about me not loving Ukraine, and... killing her, was really... really wrong. "First of all, I was friends with America before I knew he was a murderer." I say. "And, I didn't kill Ukraine. I didn't know about her death until a day later, and when—"

"'I didn't know about her death until a day later,' seriously? You killed her, I'm sure of it. Maybe you just volunteered to help America rather than helping to find him and the second murderer." Russia interrupted. "And it makes sense, you probably killed your own old hockey teammate, Sweden. Maybe you killed him to be back on your hockey team for... only a day?"

"I—... what?" I reply, feeling my blood starting to boil. "I didn't kill Sweden, and I didn't kill Ukraine either. Ukraine was found stabbed to death with a camo knife, America's knife. And Sweden, I would never kill him. I—"

"I don't know, maybe America gave you his knife. Also, you have no proof that you didn't kill Sweden, America 2.0."
"You don't have real proof that I killed Ukraine and Sweden either,"

I cringe at the name Russia called me, America 2.0. The room silent, which made it extremely awkward for everyone. But I still waited for an answer from Russia, one that I probably might not even get.

"So... do we have any other accusations, or any new information any of you would like to share?" UN says, ruining the silence in the room. "I don't have any accusations, or any sort of that thing, but I have an announcement to make." Mr. Oceania replies.

"Go ahead,"
"After this UN meeting, I would like to have a meeting with everyone who volunteered to help."

WHO suddenly gives Mr. Oceania a kind of scared looking glance. I'm not sure why, but maybe it's because Mr. Oceania accused WHO of being murderer. I mean she is, in fact a murderer, but I would have expected her to hide it a little better.

"Alright, is there anything else anyone would like to say or Announce?"

- - -