Tricks and Treats (Peter Parker x reader)

Summary: Peter tags along with you as you take your little cousin around to Trick or Treat!

                       Friday, October 30th
                                  5:34pm

You: Hey, Peter! I don't know if you have any plans or not for Trick or Treating tomorrow but I ended up getting stuck with my seven year old cousin. I have to take her trick or treating this year and I was wondering if you wanted to come along? After I put her to bed we could watch some scary movies? ;)

                                  5:38pm

Peter: Hey Y/n/n, that sounds like a good idea! I don't have anything going on either. Aunt May is trying to get me to go to a party because she wants me to "live a little". Please rescue me!
(Meet you at your house at 7:30 tmr?)

                                 5:42pm

You: 7:30 sounds good! See ya tmr! <33

      Saturday, October 31st - Halloween!

"Emily, finish up your dinner so we can get your costume on! Peter will be here in half an hour." You say, bringing your empty bowl to the sink.

Your seven year old cousin Emily, sits at the dining room table, stabbing at her half-empty bowl of Mac N' Cheese.

"Emily, I'm serious. Finish your food or else we might be late for the good houses! First come, first serve!" You say, grinning.

Her eyes widen, as she obviously wants to get the good candy. She takes three more bites of her food and you look up at the clock that reads 7:10.

"Done!" She says, swinging her feet as she sits on the chair.

She hops down from her seat and runs upstairs, leaving her bowl on the table. Sighing, you bring it over to the kitchen and set it inside the sink.

A loud thud is heard from upstairs and you run through the living room, dashing up the steps.

"Emily! Emily are you okay?!!!" You ask, searching for her.

"Emi-"

Emily cuts you off.

"I'm ok Y/n. Just kinda fell when I put my suit on." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

That child has balls of steel. Christ- she hit her leg and was able to shrug it off and yet you would've cried at a paper cut.

Looking over your cousin you see that her foot is caught in her Spiderman suit.

Oh yeah...

You forget to mention to Peter that Emily is a HUGE fan of Spiderman. Like big time.

She's like the little girl from Adventures in Babysitting that loves Thor...

You walk over to Emily, ready to help her put her leg through the pant leg hole when she snacks your hand away.

"Spiderman doesn't need help so I don't either.." She says confidently.

Scoffing internally you reply with,

"Well sometimes superheros need allies and friends. Just like the The Avengers. It's okay to ask for help." You say.

Sighing over dramatically she mumbles a "finee".

You two had spent so much time getting her ready and painting a little cat nose and whiskers on your face, you forgot that Peter was coming. Yes, that's right.. Emily insisted that you had to dress up as well..