"Coffee and Contemplation"

You had come out of your room about fifteen minutes after Tony had woken you up. The coffee was already made which put you in a good mood. Your favorite mug was washed and ready to use as well.

Bruce had made the mistake of using your mug one morning- you grabbed the newspaper he was reading, tore it to shreds, and threw it at him like confetti.

Let's just say he always made sure your mug was clean and never used it again.

You pour yourself a cup of coffee as a few of the Avengers watched you silently, waiting to see how your mood was this morning.

Without turning your head you grumble out,

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

They all left the room, leaving only Natasha behind.

She took a seat next to you as you both drank your coffee in silence. She respected your motto of "Mornings are for coffee and contemplation."

Her and Bruce were the only ones that could resist the urge to speak every five seconds. Bucky was like that as well, but he just didn't like being around anyone in general.

Steve walks into the kitchen and opens the fridge to pour himself a cup of orange juice.

"So, how'd you slee-"

"Steve. Mornings are for coffee and contemplation."

"Sorry, just aski-"

"Coffee and Con-tem-pla-tion." You repeat, emphasizing your words.

Steve closes his mouth and takes his cup, then leaves the room.