Chapter 16- Weird Dream

Also known as:
(The Weirdo on Maple Street; part 2)

Valerie unlocked the front door. The light in the living room was on. She entered the living room.
"Valerie. I don't get it. Isn't she dead? You killed her?" Henry muttered, he was sitting on the couch. Valerie took her jacket off, hanging by the door.
"I don't either. I thought we killed everyone."
"Me too. Maybe not everyone."
"If Dr. Brenner is still alive, he might come for us and I don't know if I can protect us from him again."
"You won't have too, I promise."
Valerie scooted closer and rested her head on Henry's shoulder. She soon let sleep take her.
Valerie felt pain in her stomach. She screamed, over and over again. The pain kept getting worse. She was covered in blood and being pushed on a hospital cart.
She was drifting in and out of consciousness, until she couldn't fight it any longer the darkness consumed her vision.
When Valerie awoke, the first thing she noticed when she changed was a scar across her stomach.
Valerie awoke with a gasp, kicking Henry in the process.
"Ow." He groaned.
"Sorry." She muttered.
Sunlight was streaming through the curtains. Realizing that her body was trying to give her a sign. She knew who Eleven was and why they looked so alike, Valerie was the mother of Eleven. Then who was the father? Valerie felt like she knew.
"Why did you kick me?" Henry asked, moving his arm.
"I had a weird dream." Valerie replied.

-Quick A/N-
This chapter is short and sweet! Thank you to @Sadisince96 for voting for nearly everything, it really does mean a lot and thank you guys so much for nearly 3.1k reads! :)