Cookie

~~~Scar POV~~~

I was walking around the forest that surrounded my house, happy to just clear my mind of stress. I was taking in the untouched parts of the forest as they were beautiful. I came to a stop when I saw a red tulip, that's not suspicious. I wonder who left it there. I thought to myself. I walked over curiously, I looked for any signs of it being a tnt trap but there were none so I picked the flower and put it in my inventory to give to someone later. I continued my calm walk until I felt something land on my shoulders which made me almost fall but I steadied myself.

"Hi Scar!" A familiar British avian said joyfully from above my head.

"Jesus, Grian you scared me. I thought phantoms we're trying to kill me!" I responded looking a little up at him but not much because he was already leaning down. (Like the picture above:D)

"Scaring you is my hobby, so good to know I'm great at it!" He smiled slightly. I started laughing for a second. After a minute of silence I remembered the tulip I had picked earlier.

"Can you get off my shoulders really quick? I have something for you!" I said reaching in my inventory to give it to him. He softly hit the ground and looked up at me confused but the smile still on his face.

I held the flower and placed it in his hair behind his ear, earning a confused laugh from the blonde.

"What's this for?" He asked his face turning a little red but I pushed that aside as it was hot outside.

"It reminded me of you! Both equally beautiful!" I responded a smile creeping onto my face.

"Aww, thanks Scar. But I'm pretty sure the flower is prettier than me." He replied shaking his head, still smiling.

"Nonsense, your just as pretty as the flower! Maybe even prettier!" I stated, nodding at my own words.

"Thanks Scar, I'll put it in a vase when I get back to my Hobbit Hole." Grian said smiling even wider, if that's even possible.

"You're welcome Cookie!" I replied, grinning at the nickname I gave him.

Grian looked at me confused, becoming more red. "Cookie?" He questioned, giggling. God I love that laugh.

"Mhm, it's a new nickname! Because you're as sweat as a cookie but you also have a tough side!" I replied smiling like a goof.

Grian stared at me in awe. "Scar, you're to kind, now I need to give you a nickname!" He said his finger on his lips in deep thought. Then his eyes lit up and he smiled. "You're nickname is Sugar! Because sugar is as sweet as you!"

"I love it. But we better get back to our houses because it's getting dark." I responded with a soft smile.

"Oh yeah it is, goodnight Scar!" Grian replied grinning, he got on his tiptoes and hugged me so he was almost eye level, then flew off before I got a word in.

"Wai-... *Sigh* Goodnight Grian..." I responded to him as my face turned a bright shade of pink, only I could hear my response though.

I looked at where Grian left my view from for a few minutes before realizing the sun was bearly out. I knew I couldn't stay in the middle of the woods for an entire night without dying, so I started walking back to my base, my cheeks still a bit warm. I got home around 10:30 and immediately fell face first onto my bed, then I rolled over so I was staring at the ceiling. God I'm an idiot for falling so hard and so fast. I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to take over while thoughts rushed through my head, which it did within a few minutes.

647 Words

It's short but it's a start!
I wanted to start off slow
and with a little flirting 😌

This chapter is also dedicate
to ElijahCries because
today (August 17) is their
Birthday! Hope you enjoy
the book!🙃