Chapter 3

Karkat's POV

The next day, I decided to invite Gamzee and Terezi over to my hive to hang out. We chose to play Troll Twister, but Gamzee was too drunk on Faygo to play, so we just had him spin the wheel. He walked over to the game wheel and sat down in the chair, taking a swig of Faygo.

"yO. tHe WhEeL iS aLl MulTiCoLoReD aNd LoOpY aNd ShIt."

"OKAY GAMZEE. SHUT UP."

Terezi and I unrolled the mat and stood on opposite sides.

"oKaY. wHo'S gOiNg FiRsT?"

"1 W1LL"

"oKaY. RIgHt HaNd ChErRy."

Terezi put her right hand on red and it was my turn.

"oKaY kArBrO. yOu GeT yOuR lEfT fOoT aLl Up On ThAt GrEeN cIrClE . "

I put my left foot on green and it was Terezi's turn and so on and so forth. I ended up doing some sort of twist thing over Terezi as she was doing some sort of crab crawl looking thing. It was then that Gamzee told me to move my left foot and I lost my balance and fell on top of Terezi, causing her to fall, too. I scrambled off of her and tried to hide my blush, which was hard because she can smell when I'm blushing. She says it smells like candy red. She sat up and stretched while I went over to a currently napping Gamzee, who had been dosing off during the game and causing us having to yell at him to wake him up, which made keeping our balance very difficult. I shook him awake.

"oH hEy KaRbRo. DId YoU gUyS aLl Up AnD mOtHeRfUcKiNg qUiT oR sOmEtHiNg?"

"NO I FELL AND TEREZI WON."

"oH. wElL iN tHaT cAsE, i'M jUsT gOnNa Go BaCk To My HiVe. "

He walked over to the door and went out. I didn't know what to say to Terezi. I was still blushing a little, too. I turned around just in time to get licked across the cheek by Terezi.

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

"WH4T?"

"YOU JUST LICKED ME!"

"Y3AH. YOUR BLUSH T4ST3S D3L1C1OUS, K4RKL3S. H3H3H3."

"WELL AT LEAST WARN ME," I grumbled. I was blushing a little bit more now, though.

"WH4T DO YOU W4NT TO DO NOW, K4RKL3S?"

"I DON'T KNOW."

"C4N W3 GO TO MY HOUS3 4ND ROL3PL4Y?"

"SURE. WHY NOT?" I shrugged.

---

At her house, she had me play defendant. It wasn't very fun. I had to sit on the floor while she paced in front of me, hitting her walking stick on her hand and asking me questions. I had no idea what to say or what to make up, so I came up with some weird story, but apparently, that was a bad decision. She hit me with the stick (not very hard, but still... I wasn't expecting it.).

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"M1ST3R V4NT4S, 1 C4N SM3LL YOUR D3C31T."

"OF COURSE YOU CAN! I'M HAVING TO MAKE UP A STORY!"

She hit me again with the stick and then pointed it at me. It was about an inch from my nose. "SO YOU 4DM1T TH4T YOU 4R3 LY1NG TO TH3 JUDG3!"

"TEREZI! I DON'T LIKE THIS!"

"1 4M JUDG3 T3R3Z1 YOU 1MPOL1T3 THORN!"

"THORN?"

"YOU 4R3 TH3 THORN 3MB3DD3D 1N TH3 S1D3 OF SOC13TY!"

"OKAY THEN... TEREZI CAN WE STOP?"

"JUDG3 T3R3Z1!"

I let out a long sigh. This was going to be a long night.