Chapter 10

Terezi's POV

When I woke up I was confused, but not as much as the night before. I quickly realized what was going on and woke Karkat up.

"H3Y K4RKL3S."

"HELLO TEREZI."

I climbed off of Karkat with absolutely no grace whatsoever. Karkat sat up and stretched.

"H3Y. DON'T YOU TH1NK CR4BD4D W1LL B3 WORR13D TH4T YOU D1DN'T COM3 HOM3 ?"

"NO. I TOLD HIM LAST NIGHT THAT I WOULD BE STAYING OVER HERE."

"OH. W3LL GOOD. WH4T DO YOU W4NT TO DO TOD4Y ?"

"I DON'T KNOW. I GUESS WE CAN JUST PLAY IT BY EAR."

Coincidentally, right at that moment I received a message from someone and the trollian sound went off. It was Nepeta, asking if I wanted to hang out.

"1S TH4T WH4T YOU M34N WH3N YOU S4Y 'PL4Y 1T BY 34R ? H3H3H3."

I asked her if Karkat could come, too and she agreed.

"OK4Y. 4R3 YOU R34DY TO GO ?"

"YEP. LET'S GO."

We walked out of my hive and headed over to Nepeta's hive. When we arrived, Nepeta automatically went into FLARPing mode. 

"ac prepares to pounce whilst greeting gc."

"GC 4CC3PTS TH3 GR33T1NG 4ND PROC33DS TO W4TCH HOW TH1S W1LL PL4Y OUT."

"ac leaps and successfully captures her prey."

"WHAT THE FUCK NEPETA ? !" Karkat yells from underneath Nepeta.

I broke down laughing and Nepeta got off of Karkat, who looked very disgruntled. I laughed at the look on his face. He was so cute when he was angry. We settled ourselves on her couch, Karkat ending up on the armrest, and started the conversation about random shit going on in our lives.

Nepeta's POV

As the conversation went along, I noticed that Terezi and Karkat were acting quite weird. Also the fact that Terezi invited Karkat along was throwing up red flags as well. The shipping part of mind kicked into gear. Were they in a possible Moirallegiance ? Was it a Matespritship ? My inner fangirl was coming out. What was going on with them ? Could they be in either of the relationships I predicted ? I was so confused, but at the same time, I was really excited. I didn't know how to ship them anymore, knowing that something was actually going on between them. Karkat is my flush crush, but Terezi looks so cute with him. I think this is one of those rare moments where I literally can't figure out how to ship them. I think about my shipping wall. I need to update it to fit their situation, but I don't know how to ship them ! Maybe I could ask them, but would that be too nosy of me ? I mean, what if they wanted to keep whatever-is-it-they are experience private ? Oh fiddlesticks. I wasn't paying any attention to the conversation.

"N3P3T4 ?"

"sorry. I wasn't pawing attention."

"WHY ? W3R3 W3 BOR1NG YOU ?" Terezi asked with a slight laugh.

"no. it was beclaws I was trying to figure out what's going on between you two." Might as well just be upfront about it, right ?

"WH4T DO YOU M34N ?" She might've tried to hide it, but she was blushing whether she liked it or not.

"I mean, are you and karkitty in a moirallegiance ? or maybe a matespritship ?"

"UMMMM...." Karkat mused. Both of them blushed, Karkat trying to cover his up, probably due to how self-conscience he is of the colour of his blood. I've never understand that. No one else tries to hide their blood color. Not even Aradia and she's at the very bottom of the Hemospectrum. Eh, whatever. No matter how curious I get, or anyone for that matter, he's not going to tell. Terezi might know due to her purrfect sense of smell. Oh how great it would be to have that when I hunt...

"UHH..." Terezi was in the same position as Karkat and apparently unable to form a sentence.

"WE'RE NOT REALLY SURE, ACTUALLY."

"you're not sure if you're in a moirallegiance or a matespritship ?"

"THERE'S NO MOIRALLEGIANCE GOING ON BETWEEN US, BUT I'M NOT SO SURE ABOUT THE MATESPRITSHIP..." Aha ! 

Terezi looked over at Karkat. Karkat looked back at her.

"SO WHAT DO YOU SAY, TEREZI ? WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE  MY MATESPRIT ?" My fangirl came out, full-blast.

"Y3S. 1 WOULD LOV3 TO, K4RKL3S !"

"awwwwwwwweeee ! !"

They hugged and I went over to my shipping wall to update it.

"W41T N3P3T4." I turned around.

"yes ?"

"C4N YOU K33P TH1S 4 S3CR3T ?"

"yes. I won't tell anyone. but any and all relationships are put on the wall."

"OK4Y, JUST DON'T T3LL 4NYON3."

"I won't."

- - -

I'm sorry I didn't update sooner.I got lazy and when I actually wanted to write, I didn't have any ideas, but I got some help from some friends and got 'er done xD. Well anyway, to make up for it, I gave y'all a longer update hon hon hon (French laughing. You'll get used to it, eventually). I hope you enjoyed this chapter ! I won't order y'all to do stuff like comment and all that shit because who am I to tell you what to do with your precious time you could be using to do better things such as watch awesome tv shows, read good books, make art, or whatever else floats your goat ? I will be updating later maybe tomorrow, who knows. Until then !

-Laurenbob (still don't know .-.)