Chapter 11

Karkat's POV

I hadn't seen Terezi since we went over to Nepeta's house, which was two days ago. I decided I would message her and see if she would be up for coming over to my hive.

carcinoGeneticist [GC] began trolling gallowsCalibrator [GC]

CG: HEY TEREZI.
GC: H1 K4RKL3S >: ]
CG: I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME TO MY HIVE
GC: OK4Y
GC: 1'LL H34D OV3R R1GHT NOW

- - - gallowsCalibrator [GC] ceased trolling carcinoGeneticist [CG]

A few minutes later, there was a knock on my door. I got up and let Terezi in, leading her to the couch. I sat down next to her and she turned so she was facing me. I turned so I was facing her and waited for her to speak.

"K4RKL3S."

"YES ?"

"YOU'R3 4DOR4BL3. YOU KNOW TH4T R1GHT ?"

"TEREZI, I AM NOT ADORABLE."

"Y3S YOU 4R3."

"WHAT ON ALTERNIA WOULD MAKE YOU THINK THAT ?"

"K4RKL3S, 3V3RYTH1NG 4BOUT YOU 1S 4DOR4BL3."

"YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF."

"OH R34LLY ?" She smirked at me. I was kinda scared. What was she planning to do ?

"YEAH. REALLY."

She laughed and started running her hands through my hair until she found what she was looking for: the embarrassingly small nubs protruding through my scalp. A purr was threatening to come out of it's burrow deep in my throat. I tried with all I had to keep it from escaping, but to no avail, as the purr escaped, followed by more that had been kept at bay. I soon turned into a purring maniac, and Terezi had her proof. I wasn't giving up, though.

"H3H3H3. TH3R3'S MY PROOF, K4RKL3S. YOU'R3 4DOR4BL3." I sat back up, my face completely red with my disgusting blush.

"I'M NOT ADORABLE."

"OK4Y, WH4T3V3R YOU S4Y, K4RKL3S."

"WELL, IF YOU THINK I'M ADORABLE, THEN YOUR ADORABLE-METER IS READING YOUR ADORABLENESS SO HIGH, IT BROKE THE METER."

"K4RKL3S. R3PHR4S3, PL34S3."

"YOU'RE MUCH MORE ADORABLE THAN ME."

"NO 1'M NOT."

"FINE. IF YOU ADMIT THAT YOU'RE ADORABLE, THEN I WILL, TOO."

"OK4Y. 1'M 4DOR4BL3."

"THEN... I'M... I'M ADORABLE." She squealed and pressed her lips against mine. However, she didn't pull away, she stayed like that. Not that I'm complaining. I wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes. I'm just going to go ahead and say: I have no fucking clue what I'm doing. I received all of my training from rom coms. She pushed me into a laying position and smirked at me. I certainly did not expect that. She leaned closer to me and kissed me again. I re-wrapped my arms around her. She pulled away and smiled at me, then kissed me again. I moved my hands to her hair and ran my fingers through the soft, black blanket. I mean, damn. Her hair was really soft. She licked to tip of my nose, and I blushed deeper than I already had been. She sat up and "stared" at me. I looked up at her.

"WHAT ?" She blushed and turned her head away, trying to hide it. I poked her in the stomach, causing her giggle.

"DON'T DO TH4T, K4RKL3S, 1T M4K3S M3 G1GGLE."

"WELL NOW I HAVE MY PROOF." I poked her again. She started tickling my sides.

"AH. FUCK. STOP." I was trying oh-so-hard to hold in my laughs. Unfortunately, she moved to my stomach, which made it harder to hold in my laughs. Thankfully, she stopped before I embarrassed myself again. She giggled and laid down on my chest. I relaxed and wrapped my arms around her, yet again. She kissed my chest.

"YOU'R3 MY WORLD, K4RKL3S."

I kissed the top of her head. "AND YOU'RE MINE."

We cuddled for a while, then she got up and went to my room. She came back a few minutes later wearing a pair of my... boxers ?

"TEREZI. WHY ?"

"BEC4US3 TH3Y'R3 COMFORT4BLE."

"OKAY..."

She laid back down on top of me and licked my face.

"AH. TEREZI ? !"

"WH4T ?" She asked innocently.

"WHY ?"

"OH COM3 ON, K4RKL3S. YOU KNOW YOU L1K3 1T."

"NO I DON'T."

"W3LL 1 KNOW SOM3TH1NG YOU L1K3, THOUGH." She leaned down and kissed me.

"WELL THAT IS TRUE." She kissed me again, this time biting my bottom lip.

"OW ! WHAT WAS THAT FOR ?"

"H3H3H3 SORRY." She gently pressed her lips against mine and I ran my hands through her hair. She opened her mouth slightly and I was surprised for a moment. She pulled away.

"H3H3H3 YOU'R3 SUCH 4 GRUB, K4RK4T."

"WELL. I'VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE. I ONLY WATCH MOVIES."

She laughed and laid her head back on my chest.