Chapter 12

Terezi's POV

I woke up surrounded by the scent of Karkat, again. We seem to keep doing this. I'm not complaining, though.  I love it. I got up, trying not to wake him up, and went to bathe. By the time I was finished with that, Karkat was already up and moving around.

"ARE YOU WEARING MY CLOTHES ?"

"W3LL 1 H4D TO CH4NG3 1NTO SOM3TH1NG."

"OKAY THEN...."

"H3H3H3. SO WH4T 4R3 W3 GO1NG TO DO TOD4Y, K4RKL3S ?"

"I DON'T KNOW, WHATEVER THE FUCK WE WANT, I GUESS. DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING PLANNED ?"

"ONLY TO SP3ND TH3 D4Y W1TH YOU."

"OKAY, THAT DOESN'T REALLY GIVE US PLAN. ANYTHING MORE SPECIFIC ?"

"NO. NOTH1NG COM3S TO M3 R1GHT 4W4Y."

"WELL HOW ABOUT WE GO TO YOUR HIVE FIRST SO YOU CAN WEAR YOUR CLOTHES."

"WHY ?" I pouted.

"BECAUSE I KINDA NEED THOSE PANTS AND I KNOW THAT IF YOU TAKE THEM, I'M NEVER GOING TO GET THEM BACK."

"OK4Y," I sighed.

"THEN LET'S GO."

He led me through the door and we walked to my hive. After we walked inside, I walked into my room and changed into one of my shirts and put on a pair of pants, then exited my room. I walked over to Karkat and hugged him from behind. He wasn't expecting it and his reaction was quite funny. He jumped and yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK, TEREZI ? ! YOU COULD AT LEAST WARN ME, YOU KNOW !"

"H3H3H3. 1 KNOW, BUT TH3N 1T'S NOT 4S FUNNY."

He sighed. "OKAY WELL HAVE YOU DECIDED WHAT TO DO FOR THE DAY ?"

"HMMMM. NOP3."

We sat and pondered for a while, still nothing coming up with anything that would be fun to do. I thought about the outdoors and realized that I hadn't been outside other than walking to a specific destination.

"WH4T 1F W3 GO OUTS1D3 ? 1 H4V3N'T B33N JUST TO CH1LL OUT. L4T3LY 1'V3 B33N GO1NG OUTS1D3 JUST TO W4LK PL4C3S, BUT WH4T 1F W3 4LL W3 DO 1S H4NG OUT 4ND NOT GO 4NYWH3R3 ?"

"SURE. SOUNDS FUN."

We walked outside and sat on a bench in the park, just relaxing and having small conversations. After a while, Sollux showed up and sat down on the other side of Karkat. 

"hey guy2."

"HEY SOLLUX. WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? I FIGURED YOU WOULD BE AT HOME, DESIGNING SOME KIND OF VIRUS OR SOME SHIT."

"hey. that2 not all ii do kk. ii have a liife."

"SURE YOU DO."

"H3H3H3. K4KL3S, 1 C4N PR4CT1C4LLY T4ST3 YOUR S4RC4SM."

"WELL THAT'S JUST WEIRD."

"H3H3H3."

"tz what are you doiing here wiith thi2 a22hole ?"

"JUST H4NG1NG OUT. 1 H4V3N'T B33N OUTS1D3 1N 4 WH1L3."

"well then ii gue22 iil leave you two alone," He said before smirking at Karkat. I guess he's on to us. But who cares ? It's not like it's anything to be ashamed of. I'm flushed for him, and I'm not ashamed of it.

- - -

==> Author's Note

Hello my wonderful brotatoes. I'm sorry. I know it's short and I know literally nothing happened, but I had really bad writer's block and I couldn't think of anything. I mean, seriously, I'm having trouble just writing this. I have to thank  cupcakes0126 for giving me ideas because I wrote probably about 3 beginnings, but deleted them all because I either didn't like them, or I couldn't go anywhere with it. They were basically all shit, but here, this one is still shit, but not as shitty. I will try to think of something, but it's summer and my brain is barely functioning. Anyway, now that you have read enough shit for the day, please carry on and do something that actually makes sense like binge watching tv shows or a movie series or reading a good book. Just do something that causes you to be filled with immense joy, k ? kk ? 2teal2 hand2 ?

~Laurenbob (Told you it's going to be a thing( :B  )