Chapter 2

- Sky -

Sky woke up to the vibrations of his phone dancing around on the bedside table and cursed. His head was pounding something fierce and he buried his head underneath his pillow to silence the damned phone, but after a short respite, the buzzing started again and then a third time. Apparently, someone really wanted him to answer. Grunting, he reached for the phone, not removing the pillow over his head and answered. "What?!"

"Come on, don't tell me that you're still in bed?" It took Sky a moment to recognize Kyle's voice.

"Of course I am."

"Well then," Kyle said, "you better jump into the shower. We have a meeting in an hour. Nash and I are on our way to pick you up."

"Fuck me. I forgot about that." Sky sat up straight and grimaced as the pounding in his head turned up a notch with the sudden movement. He rubbed his forehead and sighed. "Can you pick up some aspirin on the way?" He could hear Kyle laugh even if he tried to hide it by holding his phone away from his mouth.

"Sure. When did you even get home last night? I talked to Mateo this morning and he said he went home around two but that you were still going strong then."

Sky had risen from his bed and walked into the bathroom, flipping on the lights as he went. "I have no idea. Can't even remember how I got home." He stood in front of the mirror, inspecting his reflection. A bit of stubble had grown since yesterday, but he didn't think it was enough to waste time shaving. His hair had formed flat on his right side by the pillow and he had dark circles under his bloodshot eyes. "Can you pick up some coffee as well?"

"Already done. We'll be there in fifteen." Kyle answered before ending the call.

Sky placed his phone on the sink and turned on the shower. Letting it get to the right temperature before removing his boxers and stepping inside. As he shampooed his hair, he had flashbacks from the dream that his bandmate had pulled him out from. Once again, he had dreamt about white feathers and soft, tempting lips.

It had been over two months since Halloween and he still couldn't get the girl out of his head. It must be because she had disappeared so quickly, or that was what he was trying to tell himself anyway. He had been ready to drag her away to any private corner of the club to fuck her. He couldn't understand what had gotten into him. She had seemed pretty, but it was hard to tell in the dim light and with the mask covering half her face. Her body had been so soft under his hands. He had planned to just help her up on her feet, but as his eyes met hers as she looked up at him from the floor, with wide eyes and lips parted, something in him changed. His dick got almost painfully hard in a matter of seconds, and when she had straightened to full height, he couldn't stop himself. With the light glowing around her, reflecting in her gold details, she appeared magical. Her lips looked so soft he just had to feel them against his own, to taste her. And the next second she had been running away. It did take him a moment to realize what was happening and those precious seconds made him lose her. His goddess was nowhere in sight as he had rushed after her out on the street.

Forty-five minutes later, Sky and his four bandmates stepped inside the star entertainment office. A beautiful receptionist in an amazingly tight skirt, black straight hair, and icy blue eyes showed them the way to a meeting room, surrounded by glass walls. There were about twenty people, sitting around a big conference table, leaving a few seats at the head of the table for them. Sky greeted the people in the room with a nod before he took a seat at the opposite side of the table so that he could watch when the woman in the skirt swayed her hips back to her seat at the entrance.

The aspirin that Kyle had given him had helped a bit, but Sky's head still felt muffled and he struggled to keep his attention on the meeting. He had always hated this part of touring. He just wanted to put together a set-list and walk out on the stage. Standing in front of the crowd, singing and seeing the joy their music gave the fans. That was what he loved to do. Sky knew however that it was a lot more to touring than that. Too bad it had to be so boring.