CHAPTER 6

Warning: Mature content 🔞

My steps halted as I heard the familiar sound from the next corridor , my heartbeat raced and my hands fisted wishing only one thing that it shouldn't be her.

The sound of moans and groans increased as I walked towards the corridor with slow steps , I closed my eyes taking a deep breath as all my wishes went wrong in vain it was her, my lips formed into a thin line as I saw her,

Her legs wrapped around the man's torso, her dress was only till her abdomen now, or I can say it was only wrapped around her abdomen, the guy wit her was 5 feet with black hairs had his shirt open and pants pulled down was in her and moving inside her while she was moaning and enjoying it.

Running my hand through my hair I looked away, as anger wiped across my face ,the vein on my forehead throbbed and my jaw clenched, as I look back once again at them who were making out.

"Master!!!"as she moaned my mind went to flashback, as I remember how she used to moan my name!!!!! that voice filled with pain and pleasure was only for me no one else, my member hardened as I remember how she used to moan for me and no one else, it shouldn't be for anyone else only I had the right on it. I stared at them as my mind thought of this. I didn't realised when I started walking towards them.

As he nuzzled into her neck, she giggled when her eyes fell on me who had eyes already on her, the current ran through my spine as I found myself drowning her eyes, the mascara she put on was smudged and eyes were teary, she said nothing just stared at me with the same intensity as mine.

A loud moan left her mouth as the guy increased the speed, fucking her hard. INFRONT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!

My hands fisted as I tried to calm myself down, this is not a good time for getting angry, when you are up to something my subconscious reminded with a nod I said in a curt and cold voice

"When you are done ...meet me at the other lobby"the guy looked at me startled , as I stared at Naira, confusion wiped across her sweaty face, she gave me a small nod with a "ok" in a shivery voice.

I stared at the wall as I took another puff from the Marlboro in my hand, my eyes red enough and hairs messy, and horny as hell, I looked to my left as I felt her presence. She walked into the corridor correcting her dress , I stared at her walking figure as my mind ran back to few minutes back when I saw her getting fucked, my anger which went calm after destroying the corridor rose.

She looked around with widened eyes at the punched walls which destroyed the wall paper at the paintings hanged which were now broken and the light which was now blinking.

She shook her head in disbelief as she reached near me "Ye-"

Her words couldn't escape her mouth when I took the last puff and threw it on the floor, marched towards her with long steps and smashed my lips on her ,snaking my hand around her waist . She gasped.

With all her might she pushed me back making me stumble back, I looked at her as she stared at me breathing heavily, shocked and confusion across her face, for a second pain formed in my eyes which soon ghosted as I made a cold face.

"Do your fucking job... bitch"he gritted pulling out a mini bundle of notes and waved at her , shrugging.

She looked at me and the bundle in my hand, dumbfounded!

She opened her mouth to speak but before she could I stepped towards her once again smashing my lips on her and pushing her against the wall, as I sucked her lower lip with all force trying to calm my anger down a moan left her mouth, her hands went to my and she gripped it lightly kissing me back she opened her lips giving me entrance and our tongues mingles those soft lips like petals,and sweet tongue I missed it a lot .

The hunger and crave for her in this one year formed in me as I kissed her more passionately while she kneaded my hairs enjoying the kiss, a moan left her mouth as I pushed myself against her, grinding my hardening shaft against her cunt.

My hands on her waist snaked upwards as my lips continued to kiss her, and it pulled the straps of her dress down, I pulled the dress down back till her abdomen, giving myself a perfect view of her beautiful twins, I looked at her, breathing heavily who travelled her eyes back from her chest to me, no blush nothing once that she had was across on her face, staring at her I took one of her twin in my mouth as she closed her eyes breathing heavily, I sucked it lightly earning a small moan from her, I sucked it once again as her hands once again gripped my hairs, within seconds I was sucking it nonstop biting it from time to time as my other hand was pressing her other twin. The moans leaving her mouth was satisfying me and making me more hard, by now I was hard as steel as she moaned my name "Kartik"

I stopped and looked at her who had guilt filled in her eyes for calling my name!

"open my pants "I demanded in a cold voice, she compiled shivering by the torture her twins were red by now and her lips swollen, as she pulled my pants down along with my boxers she eyed at my hardened shaft!!!! A light gasp left her mouth as her hand travelled towards my shaft.

Gripping her hairs roughly I made her stand pushing her against the wall, a gasp left her mouth as she stared at me gulping the lump in her throat.

Spinning her around I pushed her against the wall, holding her hands from behind against the wall on her both side. "Ready darling"I breathed in her ear huskily, she nodded lightly, and jumped when I smacked her ass cheek.

"Words,"I demanded.

"Yes"she stammered, a satisfied smirk formed on my face.

I slid my member in her wet folds as a loud moan left her mouth which went low as I squeezed my cheek against her "SSSHHHH"

She nodded, closing her eyes and biting her lip, enduring the pain.

My hands holding her hand moved upwards above her head as I started moving in her lightly while she moaned lightly, a satisfying smile wiped on my face as my mind flash back to our love making session one year back.

Which soon ghosted as it became a piece of trash in front of today's flash, a scowl formed on my face , and my jaw clenched as I increased the speed, a cry left her mouth.

As my hand left her hand and grabbed her twins, pressing them, smashing them , squeezing them, nonstop. She kept on moaning as I fucked her nonstop.