CHAPTER 16

There a girl walked in surrounded with men, holding her.

She was the same girl!!!

I helped one year back?

Misha???

"Misha?"I whispered.

"You know her?" I ignored him, as I stared at Misha, who was crying, for the first time I realised she looks exactly like my mother!!! An urge to hug her rushed through my body as I tried to stand up but the gun pointed at Misha and me, didn't let me.

"Kartik meet our sister"Misha looked at me and Martin, confused and a frown formed on her face.

My sister!!!!!!

The men pulled her hairs back as she tried to walk further,

"Hey leave her"I shouted as she winced in pain.

She cried.

Looking down, making me look at the floor, crying myself, helpless!!!!

Soon a laugh surrounded the hall, my head snapped at Misha who was now laughing with tears, she jerked herself off the men, and made her way towards Martin. And sat on his lap, fusing her lips with his.

"Oops !!I mean your sister,"Martin corrected ,snaking his hand on her waist.

"Aww you really got tricked?"she mocked looking at me, my senses went blurry, what the hell is happening.

"Don't look at me like that ….you guys never cared about me"Misha said, hatred filled in her voice.

"Coz i never knew you existed" i scoffed with pain.

"Not my problem"Kartik looked away biting his lip, controlling himself from doing anything wrong, one wrong step and his gang will be killed coz of him!!!

"Ahh Natasha …remember me?"I looked at Martin who stood up and walked towards Natasha , meaning towards her.

"Who killed your bf!!!... Paul"he added, chuckling.

"You must remember me….the one who sent you his hand with your name tattooed there"he laughed sitting in front of her tears filled in her eyes, she tried to scream at him but the tape on her mouth didn't let her.

He stroked her hairs as tears made their way down her eyes, she wanted to kill him right there.

"It's ok"he said softly, and pushed himself up on his feet, and picked up his gun.

"Now before killing you all …lemme show you my biggest achievement!!" I heard a sharp intake of breath as soon as he said that, making me look at Naira who had her eyes fixed on Martin.

Martin gestured someone who nodded and went out and soon returned with a baby in his hand,

Martin took the baby from him as he showed it to all of us.

"Presenting Tara Malhotra,"he said.