CHAPTER 15

We were not ready, i was not ready for the attack, our security system failed, our guards were drugged, no way left for us than getting caught

We were not ready, i was not ready for the attack, our security system failed, our guards were drugged, no way left for us than getting caught. We were on our knees in the hall.

In Front of CALIBRIA'S ,our hands tied behind our back.

I looked to my left when some men pushed Natasha on the floor next to Domenico, who was himself tied with others.

My lips pressed into a thin line. As i eyed the man sitting on the couch before us,

"Martin"I gritted!!

"Oh come on Kartik, don't say my name with so much hate, '' I looked away angrily, seeing his drama which is fake of course.

"We are brothers right?"I snapped my head back at him, yes he is my brother!! …My half brother,Whom I want to kill!!!

"You are not my brother"I gritted with a venom filled voice, digging holes into him with my eyes.

"Your mother just slept with my dad"I added sarcastically with a smirk, his calm expression ignited as he leaned forward, near my face.

"Yeah…coz she was a bitch"Martin gritted , with hatred filled in his voice. He hates his mom the most , the lady who gave birth to him, the only reason he is here in this world, he hates her!!!!!!!!

"She was on a mission to destroy the Silician but that bitch ended up falling for your dad!!!!"he added leaning back, the calm expression came again as he scoffed

"But she got punishment for that coz grandfather killed her,"

"Along with your mom "he smirked, rolling his tongue against his inner cheek, trying to resist himself from laughing at me!!!!

My mom Aurora Malhotra and Celine or we can say her Celine Toricelli were best friends since their college

My mother was originally from Italy only her name before marriage was Aurora Ricci, she was a simple girl with a simple family who got married with My father Raj Malhotra when they both were in college, same class, same batch, they loved each other, which changed of course after marriage, it was never love but affection our lust maybe, my father used to abuse her, hit her, i heard it!!!! My father was a beast!!!!!

Celine was Italian and French both, coz her mother was French as i heard that's why Celine had a soft heart like her mother coz of which she fell for the wrong beast!!! Like my mother.

I never knew that there was something going on between Celine and my dad until she walked into our mansion with Martin. I was just 5 then so was he!!!

My mom knew that they had something between them, but never knew that they had a kid.

She was too hurt and stunned to speak at that time. I watched her expression, she was breaking into pieces standing beside me, hugging me and Martin, while Celine and my dad were in an argument she wanted him to accept Martin as her son.

But he didn't, he never knew that she was the daughter of Alessandro Toricelli, she was too shattered listening to my father's vicious words, calling her slut and all.

Which broke her too. That's why she left with Martin that day…the next day when I woke up, my mother was not there ..she just left a note that she is going to meet Celine and will be back soon….

But she never did…she never…..

One year later, I heard my dad on call saying that "Do whatever you want with her …I don't care…."

When I confronted him, he thrashed me, locked me in a dark room, I cried for my mother, but she was never there…

"Leaving you alone with your father,  who made you like himself a beast isn't it?....who is ruthless and merciless from outside but inside he too craves for love isn't it brother"he mocked.,it hurted more as i looked at Naira who stood beside me, staring at me, her eyes held the same pain

'what made you like this…a monster?'

I never wanted to tell her that because I don't want my past to be remembered, I want it gone forever…like it never happened.

But it's again in front of me.

"And you know the twist"I looked at Martin whose eyes were shining with mischief.I frowned.

"When your mom was captive for one year…she gave birth….yes she was pregnant "he grinned evilly. I went numb, they must have killed my brother/sister too.

"Grandfather gave her away……but i found her"he grinned and eyed towards the entrance making me look towards it too!!!