CHAPTER 18

Hope you guys are liking the update🤧...sorry am not getting time to read the comments and reply them, coz of the tight schedule...and am trying my best giving short updates yet two or three in a day...hope you guys are enjoying...

And as promised... finally here is Naira's pov!!!

Enjoy!!!!

Naira'S POV

"I would never be loyal to a dick like you"I gritted as I pointed the gun at him, as soon as his men were shot by Nick.

And I eyed Kartik who sat back, with difficulty, groaning due to pain!!!! My grip on the gun tightened,as I stared at him,gulping the lump formed in my throat. I wanted to rush towards him, huh him asking if he was ok, but I can't!!!!
As he saw my eyes on him he belonged in assurance passing me a smile which melted my heart.

"CALIBRIA'S"i said with fake smirk, while my eyes brimmed with tears more as i slipped the ring out of my finger and tossed it outside the window.

Kartik stared at me confused, as he looked out of the window, where there were all cars around,yes it was me, who informed them!!! I was the secret spy here, i had to distract Kartik and help Martin to sabotage the security, that day in Library when i asked him to fuck me, then too i just wanted to click the details about the guards and security using my lens which had a camera.

I smiled at him with tears as I rushed towards him, wrapping my arms around him, letting out a small painful chuckle, after so long!!!!

Martin can hear me twenty four seven through my ring which had a mic, a mistake and my daughter will be…..

I said nothing, just sobbed hugging him closer and closer, soon his arms came around me as he stroked my head, calming me down.

I always loved Kartik, it can never be changed , I can never hate him. He can never leave me, love demands trust and I had trust every time, not on him but on my love.for the first time when i saw him at that party, i wanted to rush to him, hug him, kiss him, slap him, but i couldn't. I had to hurt him with my words, as planned by Martin, he wanted me to destroy him. But I can never destroy the person I love. That day when he came outside his mansion when I was waiting for him, his eyes screamed opposite to his words, they were filled with pain, the dark circles under his eyes said he hadn't slept properly since god knows how long.

I broke the hug, and told him everything.

But not the full, about Tara coz before i could Martin's men came and seized him.

"It was my bad luck, that you kidnapped me, and forced me to spy on Kartik, as soon as I give birth to my baby!!!!!!...and u can keep my baby a hostage to make me….but now it's over for you" i said eyeing Adriano, who smirked at me, i wrote Adriano about their plan, and planned him to call someone, as soon as my daughter will be here. It was not that tough for me!!!

Another reload sound filled the air, gaining our attention. There stood Misha pointing her gun at me, with the baby in her other hand.

"Not so easily Naira"