CHAPTER 7

ANNYEONG!!!!!

ANNYEONG!!!!!

BEFORE STARTING THE NEXT CHAPTER THERE IS SOMETHING THAT IS NEEDED TO BE DISCUSSED.

SO AS I READ IN THE COMMENTS

->I KNOW YOU GUYS WANT Naira'S POV TOO BUT THERE IS A REASON AM NOT WRITING IT ...IT' S IN THE FAVOUR OF THE STORY DON'T WORRY I WILL WRITE IT VERY SOON!!

->I KNOW YOU GUYS DON'T WANT TO SEE Naira OR KARTIK MAKING OUT WITH ANYONE ELSE, BUT AS YOU KNOW THIS IS A DARK STORY FOR HARDSTANS!!!! AM NOT WRITING A SOFT STORY WITH CUTE SCENES IT'S A MAFIA STORY PLUS Naira'S CHARACTER IS OF A HARLOT SO THERE MAYBE SOME SCENES LIKE THIS (Naira MAKING OUT WITH OTHER GUYS) IN FUTURE, THAT TOO IF IT'S ACCORDING TO PLOT, I WON'T WRITE ONE JUST FOR FUN ,IT'S FOR THE PLOT ...IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE I WILL GIVE WARNING JUST SKIP THAT PART.

->AND LASTLY YOU GUYS CAN TRUST ME WITH THE ENDING ,WILL GIVE A HAPPY ENDING DON'T WORRY!!!

NOW ENOUGH OF MY BAK BAK ENJOY THE UPDATE*wink*

"I AM HERE FOR A MONTH"I said, keeping another Marlboro between my lips and searching for the lighter from my pocket, while she corrected her dress, stuffing the money in her bra.

She looked at me, straightening her hair as I lit the cigarette.

Confusion wiped across her face.

She walked towards me "so?"

"I want you to serve me"she stopped in her path as I asked her to serve me. After one year when my cock slipped into her walls, it felt heavenly, the unknown thing I felt was enough to make my cock hard again!!!!

Plus she is an addict once you are in her, there is no going out!!!!!!

You will always want her, and if she will serve me there will technically be no men she would be sleeping with anymore, of course it would be only me!!!!!

For one month at least, rest will see after one month!!!!

She raised her brows and opened her mouth to form words.

"You want to earn ....and I want pleasure so I guess that's not a bad deal"I cut her off making her go silent as she stared at me.

"But why only me....you can have others too"she said gesturing towards the club.

BECAUSE I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH ANYONE ELSE!!!!

I stared at her.

A fake smirk formed on my face, while I made my way towards her.

"Coz no one else can have a tight cunt as yours' 'I whispered huskily in her ear blowing the last puff that I just took and nuzzled my nose in her ears, she smells like roses!!! Even after such a hard make out session.

"Uhmmm ok"she said softly , for a moment her voice felt like the old Naira which I loved!!!

Which I lost!!

Because of me!!!

I made that decision for her only!!!

But it destroyed her!!!!!

Now I realise how wrong I was!!!

Isn't it too late to realise?

Yes of course it is.

"Sir"she added sassily, with a smug look, I smiled painfully, as that Naira was gone again.

I want that old Naira back with me.

Forcing a smirk and rolling my tongue on my inner right cheek I stepped back, taking out my phone.

"Give me your account number, will transfer you the money."I said, tracing my thumb on her wallpaper.

"Will text you all so don't worry"she said, stepping towards me.

"First tell me at what time you will be coming here"she said, tracing my jaw sassily.

"I guess you know how it works!"I said in disbelief holding her wrist.

"You have to come with me. ''I pulled her hand, causing her to collide with me, I stared at her , pinning her under my icy look, I am really not liking this bold Naira.

"ok"she nodded, gulping the lump formed in her throat, and pulled her hand back.

******************

The car stopped in front of before-antonio's –now-mine mansion and we stepped out of it. I scrolled down the messages from Domenico while we made our way towards the main door.

I looked up at Naira as she rang the doorbell.

Why isn't the door already opened?

She removed her goggles, loosening her grip on her suitcase, a light smile formed on my face as I realised the step one of getting her back is already completed. I stared at her from up to down, wearing a white tank top and a black jeans, her curves fully visible!!!

She looked at me as the door opened, I hid my smile nodding at her, gesturing to her to go ahead.

She turned back, stepping inside, while I followed her.

Naira scanned the mansion while I stared at her from the doorstep with the phone still in my one hand.

"Naira-"I looked towards the staircase from where Adriano just climbed down , my-sister-is back looked across his face, which actually made me cringe.

He steps towards her, who is still looking around.

"Nan- ''before he could say anything , Naira walked towards the kitchen leaving her suitcase behind, hurt flashed on Adriano's face as he looked at her who excitedly opened the fridge pulling out a beer can.

"What is she doing here?"he asked, stepping beside me while we stared at her, who was drinking the beer carefree.

"NONE OF YOU FUCKING BUSINESS"I said pressing a tight lipped smile sarcastically.

He looked at me with a scowl "SHE IS MY FUCKING SISTER SO YES IT IS MY GODDAMN BUSIN-"

"ADRIANO ''We both snapped our heads towards the main door from where she walked with groceries baskets in her hand.

"KATE...."