CHAPTER 11

The sudden knock on the door made me stop thrusting inside her, as we both shifted our gaze from each other towards the door

Another knock made me roll my eyes in frustration,letting go of her thighs grippen in my hands and easing myself out of her, I made my way towards the door not before wearing my boxers .

Muttering curses in my mind, I opened the door only to find Domenico standing there. I told them not to disturb me until it's too urgent.

But the look on his face made me realise it is urgent.

"Kartik, there is someone to meet you!!!"Domenico said without looking at me, avoiding my gaze, his hands clenched and lips dry.

Why is he nervous?

"Am coming"that's all I said before slamming the door on his face.

Naira looked at me confused sitting half naked on the table in just my white shirt. Without sparing a glance at her I went to shower.

Something is wrong!!!

I am not getting any good vibes right now!!!

The look on Domenico's face made me tense as hell. I made my way towards my study with strange thoughts running in my mind.

Who is here to meet me right now?

Why that look on his face?

I opened the door and my eyes fell on the manly figure standing in front of the window staring at the pouring sky with his hand stuffed into his pockets. My hands curled into a fist and lips pressed into a thin line. As I saw him.

"What are you doing here?"One year since I last saw him.

"Can't I come to meet you now?"he said, turning towards me, a cold expression wiped across his face, as he stared at me. I scoffed

"Cut the crap out Samuel, you never cared about me all this one year why the fuck are you here" i said, my voice raising with each passing strength, am losing my cool, the last thing i ever wanted in this life is to see Samuel ever again.

"I heard you are back with her"here is the main reason why he is here!!!

"Yes.why.shocked?"I chuckled, stuffing my hands into my sweatpants pockets.Stepping towards him.

"Yes,"he said as I leaned against the table, folding my arms above my chest.

"You know-"

"I know what Mr Samuel Columbo"I said bluntly, turning my gaze at him, ,my teeths gritting and my hands curling up. His eyes said he was hurt, way too much!!! I never disrespected him or called him like that, I was a son to him. But now things have completely changed.

"I know what-"I chuckled.

"The consequences?" sarcastically raising my brows at him, he nodded.

I scoffed again, my eyes brimming with tears,as I looked at him shaking my head in disbelief.

"You know it is dangerous for her-"

"Stop it Samual….stop fucking brain washing me like last time …"

"This is not gonna work this time"I chuckled, and eyed at Samual who stood there with a frown.

"Coz of you …i left her once….coz you said it may harm her life…..but the damage is already done….the Naira i loved is lost …."I said , staring at wall tears forming in my eyes, I closed my eyes to send them back.

"You know this will be danger for her life- like your mother -"

"Don't bring my mother in it" I raised my voice straightening up.

"The guy who was her husband who  supposed to protect her never cared about her …the women he once loved as they said…he never cared about her…but i do, i do care about the women i love…and am gonna save her from everything" i said staring right into his eyes, my jaw clenched and eyes red.

"Am not gonna get brainwashed this time…so don't waste your time…am not gonna give up on her…."I said lastly with determination and stepped back.

"Hope you enjoy your day…" I passed him a tight lipped smile, my eyes filled with tears which were threatening to flow but I controlled it. My body is shaking with anger.

I walked out of the study….mansion…directly towards my mind….anger and melancholy consuming me. I sat into it and drove off.

 I sat into it and drove off