CHAPTER 17

"Poor thing she is dumb…can't speak

"Poor thing she is dumb…can't speak."he added with fake pity in his voice.

I looked at the baby!!!!

She !!!!

My head was spinning.

Before i could think anything Martin said

"Kartik don't be so confused …she is your daughter only!!!"he said as he gave her to Misha and sat back on the couch .

I looked at Naira who had her eyes on Tara, who was playing in Misha's hands, she had tears filled in her eyes. I looked at the baby again…but how can she be my baby?

I lost…….

Wait….

"I know Kartik you are too confused right now …lemme help you….it was to easy to bribe a doctor to lie about the miscarriage!!!!!"

"Yes it was so simple, i knew if i make you realise that you will be nothing but a threat to her….you will leave her!!!!"my nails dug into my skin and I one hand got hold of my thumb.

"It was so easy to plan, with Sofia on my si-"he stood and walked beside Misha.

"Aye, your daughter looks exactly like your mother,"he said, playing with her.

And i snapped my thumb, dislocating it, it hurted !!!but not as much by the betrayals i just got, i pulled the handcuff off my wrist.

"That's enough get away from my daughter "i said standing up, when i felt the gun aimed at my head,

ofcourse!!!

It was too easy to nudge the guy behind me, and pull the gun from him, stepping back, and aiming the gun at Martin.

Another gun reload sound echoed through the hall, making me look at Naira who stood pointing the gun at me.

"Now that's the twist"Martin said amused

"BACK OFF,"Naira said.

"Naira!!!"

"Kartik" I stared at her , so did she. I waited for her to lower her gun but she stood there!!! Pointing gun at me,

"Am sorry Kartik….my daughter will be above everyone"she said and i fell on ground as i felt sharp pain in my right leg, and got wet.

She shot me!!!

I groaned as I looked at her with tears filled in my eyes.

"Woah Naira i never know you are so loyal-"he couldn't complete his words when the gunshots filled the surrounding and Martin's all men fell on the floor shot.