Nino Lahiffe

I have blank spaces in my head, but for some reason, this idea got into my head 😂 Most of them are short, but they served for.....creativity practice, which I seem to be losing -_-

Nino Lahiffe

Nino knocked on the door of the school psychologist, then opened the door up carefully to see, if she was around and spotted her sitting behind a desk searching under the table in a drawer for something.

"Miss Ecofinisher, can I come in?" Questioned Nino earning a nod from the woman, then the Morrocan boy got into the room closing the door, and approached the desk. Nino stopped behind the chair, then saw the woman take from the drawer a file, then placed it on the table and looked at the tan-skinned boy.

"You're Nino Lahiffe, right?" Questioned the woman making Nino nod.

"Yes," Responded the boy, then the woman offered the student to take the seat on the other side and Nino sat down.

"I'm the new school psychologist, Alfida Ecofinisher. You were sent here just like the others for a small talk. So I can get to know you, and you me for any future issues, when needed," The woman said making Nino nod. "Tell me, how old are you, where are you from, anything you'd like to tell me about yourself,"

"Sure. My name is Nino. I'm 15 years old, I have a younger brother. He's around 9 years old. I was born in Morroco, where I'm originally from. I'm very enthusiastic about music, mostly house and techno. The first person to have awakened my interest in this sort of music was a song, that came from the French DJ David Guetta," Nino explained making the woman nod and notice the first info down.

"Ah yes, one of the most popular in Europe," Commented Alfida. "Got some more?"

"From what I can recall at the moment, I pretty much enjoy music from the DJ's Martin Garrix, Kura, Gigi D'Agostino, and Marshmello,"

"Good, okay, so you've been going to this school since the start of the lycée. How have you been doing at school?" Questioned Alfida looking at Nino, which had moved his cap up to have a better view at the woman.

"Very good. The grades are steady so far. I'm quite happy how it's going so far,"

"That's great to hear. You've been here in the lycée for around 3 years. Did you make any friends during this time? Have you got anybody from past school times?"

"Ivan and Nathaniel, maybe. I met them in detention class once," Nino explained making Alfida nod.

"What reason were you sitting in detention class, if I may ask?"

"Got late for school," Responded Nino. "Nathaniel was there because he forgot to do his homework and Ivan I don't remember exactly,"

"Are there more friends, you haven't mentioned yet?"

"Oh yes, there's my best dude, Adrien Agreste. Gabriel Agreste's pretty boy son. Then Alya's also a good friend of mine and my girlfriend as well,"

"Sweet, when did you two grow closer to each other?" Questioned Miss Ecofinisher watching Nino nod, which wanted to give her the answer.

"I was thrown during an akuma attack into a cage along with Alya and we had been there alone for the entire afternoon. Fun fact we both figured out we had been helping our best friend into getting a date with the same ideas. I don't remember quite everything we had talked about during the lockdown there. I remember moments before Alya had kissed me, she had asked me about what I liked about Marinette and......somehow I caressed her persona, which led to what she did,"

"And this was the best or the less best thing, that happened to you?"

"Alya's the best girl I have met in my life. We do a lot of things together, whether we're alone or not," Spoke Nino earning a nod from the woman.