Adrien Agreste

Adrien Agreste

Adrien sat on a chair in front of a desk looking at the adult, that sat vice versa to the blonde with a small file, which contained a sheet with his biography. Besides the table were the woman's notebook with a pencil on it and a few phrases with large spaces between them, which were meant for her to fill in answers. The woman looked at the watch to see the time, then glimpsed up at Adrien, which grinned a little sheepishly at the woman.

"Are you nervous?" Questioned the woman making Adrien shake his head.

"No. I just have never been to the school psychologist. Have I done something wrong?" Questioned Adrien making the woman shake her head.

"No, my boy. Every student has to pass here at my office for a little small talk. As the new psychologist of the school, I am obligated to have had at least one appointment with the students. Just to get to know them,"

"Okay, I have never been before to a psychologist. Before I started school here I was homeschooled," Confessed the Frenchman making the woman nod and notice it down.

"So, okay to resume it short. My task as a school psychologist is to support students at the school when they have trouble in any sort of way. We work together with you and when necessary with your parents, legal guardian, teachers or principals. Any issue here can be discussed related to your life here at the school, whether you have trouble with any subject here, a teacher, the ways of learning, or the experience of bullying from class comrades," Said the woman making Adrien nod. "And as a psychologist, I have the obligation to keep our conversation we had in here a secret or better, what you don't want to be told to the teacher or your parents like I don't know......you failed at math because you learned for the wrong exam, just an example, I'll keep it shut,"

"Cool like some sort of good friend?"

"Yes, whatever you want me to keep it secret, I'll take it with me to the grave,"

"Wow, that's harsh,"

"That's what's written in the law book, actually" Commented the psychologist making Adrien nod. "By the way, I haven't introduced myself to you, I'm Alfida Ecofinisher, the school's psychologist,"

"I'm Adrien Agreste or well, if I have to tell my fullname it's Adrien Antoine Alain Archenaud Athanase Agreste," Adrien presented himself making Alfida nod as she had seen the exact same name on Adrien's file. "I've got a lot of names, right?" Asked Adrien watching the woman shrug her shoulders.

"Well, there was this one Portuguese student, which had three double-names as the first names and five family names. But so far I know, they're not used on his file, only his identification card," Spoke Alfida making Adrien nod. "So Adrien, if it's okay for me to call you like that,"

"Sure go on," Adrien responded watching the woman move the block closer to her to get ready to ask him the questions she needed for the job.

"Tell me a little bit about you. I already know your name, but I don't know anything about you like your origins,"

"Well, I'm French actually. To be right, my mother's British and French. My father is full french. I'm currently 15 years old. I've been living in Paris since I can remember. We have never moved around anywhere,"

"Alright, good and as you said before, you were homeschooled. Was there a specific reason for it? Why did you come here to us? Did your parents think it was better for you?"

"My mother had promised me before her disappearance, that I would be able to come here to school. After she disappeared, my father had thought about taking me off from school, but I refused to listen to him and insisted to come along. Somehow my father's assistant Nathalie convinced him to let me go to school and offered him to arrange my schedule with the modeling and the other things I used to do in my free time, so it would work out well with the rest,"