Sabrina Raincomprix

Sabrina Raincomprix

Sabrina walked into the office to see the school psychologist sit on the other side of the desk, then observed her getting up from the chair.

"Good afternoon, you must be Sabrina," Greeted the woman watching Sabrina close the door behind her.

"Yes, it's me. Miss Bustier said you were taking out all students for a little talk," Asked Sabrina getting closer to the table to see the woman offer the girl the chair, so she could sit down.

"Yes, you don't have to worry about anything. It's just a get-to-know appointment. Nothing, that is discussed here will be told any further, not even to your closest friend or family member,"

"Well, that isn't an issue. Just wondering, what's it all about. To be honest, I don't remember who exactly was our previous school psychologist,"

"I didn't have the chance to meet her either, but I'm here for everyone here at school when I'm needed," Stated the woman making Sabrina nod. "I'm Alfida Ecofinisher, the new school psychologist. As you know I'm here to get to know each of your classmates. I will ask a few simple questions and notice down things. All things, that are here on the sheet will only be saved on my computer and no one else will have a look at them. Only with your permission,"

"Okay," Answered Sabrina, then Alfida picked up a pen so she would start the interrogation. "Tell me a little bit about yourself,"

"My name is Sabrina Raincomprix. I'm 15 years old, Parisian. Currently, I'm living with my father. My mother lives in the Romandie. She's an attorney and she and my dad grew apart from each other and entered into the divorce by both their will. When she's on vacation she comes to see me, otherwise, my father pays for me a bus ride up Bienne so I can go and see her,"

"If I'm allowed to ask, how did you react to their divorce?" Questioned the woman watching Sabrina ponder about it.

"To be honest, I had no idea they were divorced. They told me it in a very child-suitable age. What I'm happy about is, that the reason both went different ways wasn't because of me,"

"I met a few students, which had a difficult time passing these types of things with their parents. Mostly, when there are constant fights between the adults," Commented Alfida making Sabrina nod. "Moving on to the other questions, number two. How are you doing at school? Are you being treated well? Do you have good grades?"

"I'm doing well. I like going to school," Responded Sabrina. "I'm at the moment the student with the highest grades in my class,"

"Oh that sounds exciting. Congratulations," Complimented the psychologist making Sabrina smile. "What subjects are you good at? Have you got ones, you're not so good at?"

"I'm very good at science, math and physics," Answered the ginger. "About the bad ones, I don't really have one. Maybe IT. I'm not very fond of it. You're learning there nothing useful. It is useful, but I already know how a computer keyboard works and a word document,"

"I haven't seen the IT classes here at the school yet. Maybe it would be time to make it change. That's sadly not up to me, but maybe I can heard about any possible change there," Commented Alfida. "Moving on to the next question, first I'll be finishing the missing sentence..." Stated the woman using her pen on the block, while Sabrina waited for the next question. "Erm.....who are your friends?"

"Well, Chloé and Adrien are my closest friends. We know each other from kindergarten," Answered Sabrina. "During elementary school, Adrien was homeschooled and Chloé and I usually ended up in the same classes. The other times we would just see each other in the breaks and I would sometimes help her with homework, she couldn't do at home due to her father being busy,"