Lila Rossi

Lila Rossi

"Get in," Announced Miss Ecofinisher, who sat behind the desk and saw the brunette teen enter into the office and close the door behind her. "You're the last student from Miss Bustier's class as I see, I'm right?"

"Yes I am, so far I noticed," Responded Lila walking towards the seat by the desk and got down as the woman moved her hand for the girl to understand the command. "I heard you're getting to know us all, so when you ever need to give us help you will do it,"

"Exactly," Commented Alfida. "You don't need to worry about our conversation. It's simple, everything I get to know about you, whether it's good or bad, no one will ever know," Stated the adult making Lila nod. "So you're Lee-Lah Rossi? Have I pronounced it right?"

"In Italian, it would have been almost correct. It's originally pronounced as Lee-la, but it kind of gets pronounced by a few students a little American-like,"

"Okay and that doesn't bother you?" Questioned Alfida.

"I didn't feel yet offended by it, so it's cool for now,"

"Alright, well.....So Lila, tell me a little bit about you, who are you, how old are you, a brief introduction about yourself,"
"I'm Lila Rossi. I'm 15 years old and I'm Italian, from Milan and Aosta. My mom's from Aosta, while my dad is Milanese. They are both diplomats and work here at the Italian embassy. I moved for around 5 months more or less away from Italy to be here nearer to my parents,"

"Were your parents living here in Paris on their own?" Questioned Alfida making Lila nod.

"I lived with my godparents for a while and later on I was passed away to my grandparents. With the age, I got a little independent, while my grandfather became health issues and my grandma couldn't always look to 100% for me. I didn't want to return to the place, where my aunt used to live, so my mother suggested I should come over to Paris and live there. I knew Paris was a wonderful place as shown in many movies and I thought it was going to be the best decision I would agree on,"

"And? You're feeling well here?" Questioned Alfida making Lila nod. "Good. I will be asking you questions, which you have to answer me. Just basic questions about yourself. Pretty simple, isn't it?" Asked Alfida making Lila nod, slowly looking down at the sheet of the woman, then she placed her arm over the table blocking a part of the block's question, making Lila flinch her teeth shortly. "You're okay?" Questioned Alfida, then Lila shook her head to wipe off her grin and gave an answer.

"I just wanted to see, what questions await me," Answered Lila halfway correct making the woman nod.

"Don't worry, they're very easy, Lila. You don't need to fear," Commented Alfida making Lila nod neutrally. "So, how are you doing at the school?"

"Fine," Responded Lila. "I do well with people and I got at the moment......decent grades, maybe. Not totally fine and also not well,"

"I can see that in your last school report. Mostly passable grades. English Math and IT are the only thing here you're better at. Here's a note down here, that you've missed almost three months of school, unexcused,"

"That's a long story. After my akumatization on my first school day, I felt so embarrassed and feared going to school....I had nightmares from what I have experienced and couldn't manage to go by myself to school. My parents allowed me to stay for a few days and I did. I've been alone in my room all by myself,"

"And you were at home now all this time and they allowed you to stay?" Questioned Alfida watching Lila nod quick. "Very odd, I could swear the reason you stayed was due to a specific trip you took with your parents,"