Rose Lavillant

Rose Lavillant

"You must be Rose Lavillant, according to the file I've got from the school," Stated Alfida looking away from the file of the short girl sitting on the chair. "You're not the shortest in your class, right?"

"No, it's Alix," Responded Rose with a giggle. "But I'm a shortie too,"
"Aww, okay. I assume you heard from your classmates, what this is all about, correct?" Questioned the psychologist making Rose nod. "Fine, I will ask you questions, which you will answer. Nothing in here discussed between us two will ever leave the room, you're okay with it?"

"Yes," Responded the blonde with a nod, then Alfida wrote down Rose's name on the block and went up to the first question of the block. "Tell me a bit about you, what's your age, name, and your heritage,"

"I'm Rose Lavillant as you have seen. I'm 15 years old and I'm French,"

"Good, how is school going for you?"

"Super duper!" Responded Rose happy making the psychologist smile.

"Wow, this is one of the most exciting answers I have yet received. Despite most of them having agreed to like being here at the school," Mentioned Alfida making Rose chuckle. "Friends, have you got a couple of friends here at the school?"

"My first and very best friend I know since Kindergarten is Juleka. Nathaniel, I know from the first grade I think. I know he was new and we adopted him into our group. Marinette we met afterward in the fourth grade and Myléne recently in this class,"

"It's nice to adopt a new school student in a group when he can't find himself friends on his own," Stated the woman making Rose grin proud at her past deed. "What are your hobbies?"

"I enjoy painting, I like to listen to music, I often write for our band Kitty Section lyrics and I sing there as well,"

"Oh really?" Questioned the brunette curious. "What sort of genre do you sing?"

"Rock, mostly....Well, most of our team does and so do I,"

"Okay, and do you have the chance to sing me a line or two from one of your songs?" Questioned the woman making Rose smile happy, then take a breath followed by the psychologist smile at the girl.

"Y A RIEN DE MIEUX QUE LICORNES! Y A RIEN DE MIEUX QUE LICORNES! ELLES REDENT VRAIMENT LA VIE MEIULLEURE, MEIULLEURE! J'AIME LICORNES, J'AIME LICORNES!" Rose sang out loudly making Alfida warp her face moving her head away from the girl's unexpected, unprofessional voice. Alfida opened her eyes to see Rose was about to stop, then saw the girl show her wide blue eyes at the woman, hoping to hear the adult's opinion.

"Well....that's pretty loud for a short girl like you, Rose. For me, it's hard to judge your voice without any background music and I'm also not fond of rock, so it makes the judging a little harder," Alfida explained avoiding giving the girl a very honest critique on something she really had shown a passion for.

"It's alright Miss Ecofinisher. We've got a Youtube channel if you'd like to see some of our videos," Announced Rose making the teacher nod.

"When I get time to look at it, I gladly will," Responded Alfida making Rose nod. "I will go on with school-related questions now if you don't mind. What subjects are you the best on and which one, do you wish to improve?"

"Well, I'd like to improve at Science, where I'm around the 13 only and about two times I had a 10 and 10-13. What I'm very good at is philosophie and Geography,"

"How are you doing in your current class? Are you doing well? How was it in the previous class?"

"Hmm, I actually liked both classes. What was new in this class is, that Miss Bustier called into life a little game at the start of the school year. It would be with two random students being called to go to the front and compliment each other about something they like about the other. This is quite motivating for the most of us to start the day. I think about after a month we haven't done that anymore. Eventually, this could be done again at some point. I feel like with the akuma situation it could improve all of our relationships and behavior with each other better. It's just the same two students causing damage, sometimes others get into disagreement too. Bringing this back would sure improve this again,"
"I believe you, Rose," Confessed the brunette making Rose smile and watch the woman on the block finish the sentence and make an arrow to the side and mention the game Rose had talked about. "Ok Rose, do you have siblings or just your parents?" Asked the blue-eyed woman making Rose shake her head.