Alya Césaire

Alya Césaire

Alya knocked on the door of the office, then heard a voice inviting her in and she walked into the room.

"You're Miss Ecofinisher, the new psychologist, right?" Questioned Alya making the woman nod, which was setting on her table the file and block she needed for the questioning. "I'm Alya Césaire. Perhaps you have seen me on the internet talking about Ladybug, right?" Questioned Alya approaching the chair, then watched the woman offer the girl to sit down.

"I saw you on the image here on the file and I have been pondering about, where I had seen you before and now that you say that. You are that girl from the blog," Commented Alfida making Alya nod gladly about being recognized. "You're quite talented in talking to the camera. Is that a sort of hobby?" Questioned Alfida making Alya nod.

"Yes, I have created the blog by myself and as I am interested in becoming a journalist one day, I thought this would be a good way to practice for myself. The first weeks upon Ladybug's appearance I was more of an investigator for discovering her secret identity. It's a lot of work, but it's enjoyable for me to be doing those things to be able to bring facts out to others. According to my friends, I'm pretty good at it. I still do make some mistakes and hope to avoid doing them again in the future. This hobby also made me be the school's third best touch typers. Max Kanté from my class was second and some 11th grader named River I think was first,"

"I think I haven't been able to interview her class yet. Perhaps I'll get the chance to it," Noticed Alfida writing down the first facts, she just said before the introduction. "So, Alya. I'd like to get to know you a little bit and will ask you questions. First I would like to know how old you are and where you are from. From what I heard now you seemed to be interested in becoming a journalist someday, is that right?"

"Yes, correct. In case I can't get there at first I'll do a course first as a merchandiser and later on I try to work myself up to be able to get there," Alya stated making the woman nod. "I'm Alya Césaire as you know already. I'm 15 years old at this moment, I'm the second oldest in my household and have three sisters. We're originally from Martinique,"

"Oh Martinique?" Asked the psychologist curious. "Quite far away from here, isn't it?"

"Yeah, we have to have a connection flight or two. If we have the possibility we fly straight to the Dominican Republic, then we travel on a smaller plane to Martinique. When we're unlucky to get this course, we have to switch to either Spain or Portugal and move on to the Dominican Republic, afterward move to another plane again to get to Martinique. We end up wasting almost two entire days if we pick the latter option,"

"That's a very tiring way of traveling and very uncomfortable," Mentioned Alfida with a sad facial expression making Alya nod.

"Yes, it really is. Worse if errors happen and you have to cancel and switch to another plane. This happened to us once and we had to wait a day for the next plane, so we wasted three days of our vacation,"

"That's terrible," Confessed Alfida noticing down a brief phrase out of Alya's story. "You told me before you had four sisters?" The brunette asked earning a nod from the teenager. "Could you talk to me about them, including your parents?"

"Yes. I will talk about my parents first. My mother's name is Marlena, she came as an immigrant here looking for a better life and found herself a job here as a regular cook at a basic Frech restaurant. With the years passing by, she gave birth to me and my older sister Nora. After us, she started to work as a cook in another restaurant, slightly modern and nearly five-star-like. One day, she met Mayor Bourgeois, who had been elected shortly, and demanded to know, who had cooked his dinner. She feared, that he might have not liked it and he confessed to her it was the best thing he's eaten so far and wanted to thank her personally. Thanks to this comment, the restaurant gained more fame and interest from the citizens, including Mayor Bourgeois attended the restaurant occasionally with his clients, asking for dinners especially made by my mother. When he bought the hotel, where he resides up on the penthouse, he invited my mother to become there in the kitchen the new chef, which she happily accepted. Despite it being stricter, than the previous places she has been before, she's happy to be there, cause she's still doing what she loves and is happy to see happy clients there,"