Kim Chien Le

Kim Chien Le

Kim sat in the office with a water bottle he was using to drink, and the school psychologist had taken out of the drawer a file that belonged to Kim and noticed it contained more sheets in it than the previous files she had seen before.

"You're Kim Chien Le?" Questioned the woman earning a nod from the boy, which closed the bottle after having a drink. "I'd like to get to know you a little bit. What's your age and origin?"

"I'm 15 years old at the moment, I was born here and my family moved to Paris a long time before. My grandparents had ran off from the war and landed here in Europe. My parents know where their roots are, but never had the chance to see Vietnam. After years their love began to fade away and both went separated ways,"

"Alright, I have heard. Was it a difficult phase for you to pass?" Questioned the woman watching Kim shrug his shoulders.

"Well, what made it a little bit of....unpleasant for me was, the fact my father who had the majority of the custody, I was always with him very often. We had have the LGBT topic very often at the school, so we all were cool with knowing all that is pretty natural and healthy just as hetero relationships. I don't know, why I found it strange as suddenly my dad outed himself as bisexual. It felt......different. I was used to knowing my parents were old school and it was a big change to get used to it. You know it's natural that this happens everywhere and it's nothing to feel ashamed of. Perhaps the issue there is, that it happened unexpectedly,"

"There are people out there that do accept this issue without any problems, others are more reculant about it but as it's not their problem they let it be. But then when the message hits them that their own flesh and blood is from another sexuality, everyone reacts differently. Maybe this is your case too," Alfida sorted it out watching the boy shrug his shoulders.

"In some way, I believe it makes sense," Confessed Kim, afterward scratching his back neck.

"Is this bothering you at the moment?" Questioned the woman watching Kim shake his head.

"Not anymore,"

"If you think you need to talk about it, I can help" Offered Alfida making Kim nod. "Okay, if I'm allowed to continue I would like to know what your hobbies are,"

"Sure, well I go out very often with one of my old class pals Ondine to the indoor pool to swim together. I'm on the basketball team of the Francoise Dupont school and I enjoy playing games on my smartphone or computer," Kim had answered while observing the psychologist noticing down the answers.

"The girl there Ondine, is she a good friend of you? Questioned the brunette making the boy nod. " are there more friends besides her?"

"Yes, my current best friend from my class is Max Kante, our class,'s big brain. I also get along well with Nino Lahiffe and Marinette Dupain-Cheng, also my classmates" The raven-haired boy noticed making the woman nod.

"And how are you doing in the class? Do you get along with them? Do you have any contact with another student from your previous class besides Ondine?"

"I had Wayhem and Marc, which now are in another class. We weren't befriended actually, we were homework partners and had to bring each other homework when the one was sick. My relationship with the old class was fine. In the new class we're fine too. Ivan and I from being the tallest ones in class kind of would create with each other a strange tension and we had been called out by Miss Bustier several times. One day Mylene was out with him and I was around, she came with him to me and helped both of us discuss with each other, what was up. Since there, Ivan and I get along well. We have seen, that we share a passion for rock, dodgeball, and the Mecha Monkey vs Cyber Shark movie saga!"