Capter one

゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.
Y/N POV

Dad and me.

There have always just been the two of us. We live in a small village near California, so we sometimes go there but it just barely happens, since we simply can't afford a car right now, since my dad lost his job about three months ago. But not only that, ever since my mom died dad is lost in thought, he barely talks with me, and he often sons out.

To help as much as I can I work in a bakery. Even though I don't get a lot of money, it is still enough to live from. I also really like the job, it keeps me motivated and kinda makes my life less boring, since the amount of friends I have is about none.

Speaking about it I am on my way to the bakery. I work there just at the weekends. I know a lot of people in my state as a teen, that is working their asses off in school properly would spend their weekends getting drunk and having fun with friends and stuff like that but me being the antisocial, depressed kid I am I prefer working.

"Hey Y/N happy to see you."My coworker and kind of friend Alice welcomes me."Uhm...hey I am just gonna get changed."I awkwardly reply. Alice is always so nice to me but my just a mess when it comes to talking and having a normal conversation with anyone but dad."Just take your time, there are not that many customers anymore."She smiles and I just simply nod and went straight to the changing room, opening my locker to get my uniform.

"You do the cashier today I am out cleaning the alley if you need help just scream and I fly," Alice says winking before leaving the store, leaving me behind the counter waiting for customers to come.

I was lucky my whole shift was pretty calm only a few people came,  everything went as planned so I went home feeling very happy.

"Dad?"I quietly asked as I enter the front door, just to see a note scribbled on the living room table.

Hey sweetheart,
I'm busy, so when you read this I'm probably not home. I'm back tomorrow, if you're hungry there is something in the fridge.
XOXO ~Dad~

"Busy?"Something seems off with dad being busy but I guess I find out tomorrow. I get something to eat and make myself comfortable on the couch watching, some shit on the TV before heading to bed still wondering what my dad is doing since he is away the whole night. Not thinking about it that much anymore I eventually fell asleep.

~

"Y/N, Y/N GET UP IT'S LATE, AND COME DOWN I GOT NEWS!"Nearly falling out of my bed, as I hear my father screaming out his soul, I groan and walk to the bathroom like a Zombie, getting ready before walking through warts the living space, just to see my father whit I huge suitcase next to him."What?...why did you scream like this and where were you last night?"I weakly asked, also confused as fuck."Get in the car I explain everything when we're there."He smiled at me making more questions pop into my head."Where? what?"What the hell is going on."We're moving but I explained everything later."He said and I just simply nod, knowing not going to get much more information anyway.

The Car ride wasn't as quiet as I thought it would be, my dad tried like a thousand off conversations but I refused all of them because I was angry, at the sudden fact that we are moving and that I didn't even get to know just any type of information about this.

"We are there."