DAY 1: Help Wanted

FLASHBACK STARTS:

Two years ago before before the fateful encounter with Ruby Rose,

At C.R. in Seito University Hospital,

All the Riders from C.R. are seen relaxing after a long day fighting Bugster Viruses, attending to patients and operating on patients. It was a tiring day for everyone as we can see here. While everyone is seen resting, Shadow is however seen at the table, reading some case files as since he is still learning, he wanted to see some case files to learn on what to expect from patients and how to deal with any complications.

As he kept reading, one case file caught his eyes as the file read; 'The Bite of 83 and 87'. He then took the file, opening it as he began reading it. As he read page by page, paper by paper, Shadow's expression turned from serious to shock until-

Shadow: WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!

Shadow exclaimed.

This attracted everyone to the meeting table as they find out what's going on.

Poppy: What's up, Shadow?

Kiriya: You yelled like something happened.

Poppy and Kiriya said.

Emu: What happened?

Emu ask.

Shadow slowly look at everyone as he handed them the file, for Hirro to have a look at it, for him to look in shock at the file.

Hirro: That's-

Taiga: Hey... isn't that the kid that got bitten twice?

Hirro: Yes. He survived the first one back in 83.... but he didn't at 87.... the case known as, The Bite of 87 was too severe....

Shadow: Why is there no name being written-

Shadow asked.

Poppy: Well about that. Last I checked, his kin wanted his name confidential, you see.

Shadow: oh. But... what happened to him? W-what did this to him?

Taiga: If you have read the file.... it was said by his kin that.... back in 83, it was a prank gone wrong.... a Golden Bear bit his head... well, at the frontal lobe to what he said.

Hirro: Fortunately, it didn't bite directly to his brain. Otherwise, he won't survive.

Shadow: I see....

Taiga: That was 83. But then in 87.... some white fox bit him. So bad he never survived the bite.... Look... I know you are asking us this as this is hard to believe but....

Emu: Believe it or not.... it happened. And Hirro didn't take it well when he read it, too.... even his kin didn't take it okay that ths child didn't survive. Neither of us took it well, too.

Emu said.

Poppy: It's Poppy Pipopapo-sad.... I even take pity on the kin's son too as he said his son got blamed for it due to something gone wrong. And to top it all that,.... it happened a long time ago before you came to us.